Fuji Axia Ix 100 Reviews

Fuji Axia Ix 100 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fuji Axia Ix 100

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Before I got this Fuji Axia Ix100 digital camera I had...”

Written on: 24/07/2002 by Roy. (1 review written)

Before I got this Fuji Axia Ix100 digital camera I had the so called "cool" icam and I can tell you, that I wish I had bought this one first.
It's easy to use and the picture quality was such a surprise for a camera of this price. It's small, light and comes with case. It really is a very good buy. If it wasn't I would not be writing this review… Read Full Review

“I got this Fuji Axia Ix 100 digital camera as a...”

Written on: 20/05/2002 by P Shires. (1 review written)

I got this Fuji Axia Ix 100 digital camera as a replacement for a faulty goodmans Gdc 1308. It was the best thing i did. This camera is small light and the picture quality for a camera of this price range surpasses even the highest expectations. What else can i say. You get everything you need right out of the box, a carry case, 4mb smatmedia card, a very good software pack, and a set of batteries to get you started, and also the most comprehensive user manual you could want.
Read this get 1… Read Full Review