Nissan www.nissan.co.uk Reviews

• Website Quality

Nissan www.nissan.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Nissan warranty - hopeless after sales service”

Written on: 17/03/2014 by Omarix487 (1 review written)

On 6th November 2013 my 18 year old daughter was driving her Nissan Micra (approx. 5000 miles on the clock – owned from new) . The car broke down on the A 303 150 miles from home. I called Nissan assistance. It took 1 hour 15 minutes for the RAC to arrive despite my informing them of the fact that my daughter was alone. I suspected that the clutch had failed and asked Nissan/ RAC to ensure that a loan vehicle was available. The failure of the clutch was confirmed on arrival of the breakdown… Read Full Review

“I have owned eight toyota hiluxs with no problems.I...”

Written on: 19/08/2009

I have owned eight toyota hiluxs with no problems.I unfortunatly have owned two Nissan Navaras - nothing but expensive problems - local garage what a waste of time. I think I will be going back to Toyota if I ever manage to sort the engine problem. Also a problem with the back end - 47 000 miles on the clock. I own a 13 year old Toyota Hilux which I use for my work as I know I will get there and back home again!!!!!!!… Read Full Review