Renault www.renault.co.uk Reviews

Renault www.renault.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Renault www.renault.co.uk

“Great Service ”

written by on 17/03/2018

I recently upgraded my car with Renault Croydon and the gentleman I dealt with was very helpful, charismatic and efficient. Everything was finalised by email or over the phone and as I have a toddler this was very helpful. Picking my new car up was quick and easy. I've dealt with Croydon for 2 cars now and both my experiences have been excellent.

“Aftersales Shocking”

written by chucky2514 on 16/10/2014

Review on Westover Renault Poole Dorset My partner and I bought a new Renault captur on the 1st of September.when we picked the car up I noticed on the passenger door the paint work was really rough down the edge and mentioned this and was advised if i book the car in at any point and this will be resolved I thought brilliant. We were then advised they only had one Key for the Car and that they needed to get the second key sent from Salisbury and we will have this within a week after about 2 weeks I called Salisbury myself to chase the key as no communication from my dealer on this matter. when I called surprise surprise they knew nothing about this key and said they would look into the matter I heard nothing back at all. The following day I finally felt I had no choice but to call the head office in the afternoon after cleaning my car because you could see terrible workmanship when they t-cut any imperfections out the car had. I called Renault head office and spoke to a lady regarding this issues and she advised she would deal with the issues of the key and the smear and I did mention the door damage but explained they have told me what to do with this. After about an hour of the call my local dealer called and explained they will order me a new key for the car and let me know when it arrives a week later they called and said the key had finally turned up from Salisbury!!! also they advised at this point when I pick the key up they will look at the t-cut work and the door ! When I turned up to get the key i dealt with the sales advisor gene What a great guy been very helpful throughout but was new so he called his sales manager who came out had a look and explained regarding the work on the t-cut they would get the car in and sort that out. He then turned to the door and took some photos on his personal mobile phone and advised me he would send these to his workshop and get back in touch with me to advise on the further action needed. The car finally went in for the work on the t-cut and it was a good job sorting that out gene even had the car valeted again great customer service. I then asked gene about the work on the door as not heard anything he said he would get his sales manager out to speak with me about it. When the manager came out he looked at the door again i advised he never contacted me back and right in front of gene who stayed fully professional throughout tried to pass the blame and said gene was responsible for sending the photos and dealing with the work to be done. I admit I got angry here and advised him that he told me he would call and not to pass the blame because he made a mistake and never admitted it. after this I said I want this work done to his response when we get this work done will you finally be happy with the CAR i was disgusted by this comment as the car should have been 100% condition in the first place not my fault i have to chase the work up I made a formal complaint on the issue to head office regarding him. Its now the 10th of October and the door is book into be done on the 3rd of November this is two months after buying the car. Good service you decide?? Also little advise on Supaguard miss advised on this and would not recommend just use turtle wax crystal does the same job but better. I would like to advise because of this one person and comment when the four years is up i will never use Renault again and will never recommend to family or friends.The after sales service is the worst I have ever come across.

“No resolutions...only apologies”

written by Bennett303 on 10/06/2014

I purchased a car fom a Renault dealer in Milton Keynes in Febuary. I was told delivery would be 8 weeks, after 14.5 weeks I was a little frustrated. No one called me about updates...not once. I called late May chasing it and they said that my car had already arrived. I was asked to collect the car on a Wednesday and when I got their they asked if I had seen the email? I said no and they went on to explain that they had been bought and sold to another dealership and my cars registration was deleted so I could not drive it! The dealership went as far as to tell Renault customer services that they had called me to tell me my car was not ready...I can gaurantee that they did not! I DID call them 2 days before and they confirmed everything should be fine for Wednesday! 2 days later they handed the card over now registered...the saleman confirmed in a conversation that I would need to Google information about the alarm as he did not no how it worked. It turns out that it doesn't have an alarm! And that meant I had been left driving around with invalid insurance...no really...I checked it with the insurance company who were shocked that I was given th wrong information. When I asked about the car being mis-sold Renault customer service mananger confirmed that yes it had been, but there was nothing they or the dealer would do about it! I did get an apology though. When I purchased the car I did explain that this was my first time buying a car myself and I would need them to go through everything. I have had bad information all the way along and had to chase them at every step. All in all...I was really excited about the car...but the attitude of Renault and the dealer really let me down. £24,000 I won't be spending with them again!

Andyherts's Comment

Written on: 23/06/2014

Update on this review...Renault called me back and offered £150 for my trouble...it involved a ridiculous set of phone calls that took over a week to sort out. They seemed totally disinterested in the big problems I had, and I was made to feel as though I was causing them problems and hassling them even though I had not asked for any money and was not intending on it...they called me offering something.

I'd rather they had not called, what they offered and the way they offered it was so cold and robotic...no one would speak to me who was a decision maker...it was a horrible process designed to make me feel better about everything that actually made it feel much worse.

“beautiful running car”

written by erikairion on 23/10/2012

I recenly bought a renaulty clio, such a good runner, no problems what so ever, probably the favourite car ive ever owned, bit small but perefct for city driving and parking and the boot space is pretty decent.