Renault www.renault.co.uk Reviews

Media Gallery for Renault www.renault.co.uk

Renault www.renault.co.uk

“Great Service ”

Written on: 17/03/2018

I recently upgraded my car with Renault Croydon and the gentleman I dealt with was very helpful, charismatic and efficient. Everything was finalised by email or over the phone and as I have a toddler this was very helpful. Picking my new car up was quick and easy. I've dealt with Croydon for 2 cars now and both my experiences have been excellent… Read Full Review

“Aftersales Shocking”

Written on: 16/10/2014 by chucky2514 (2 reviews written)

Review on Westover Renault Poole Dorset My partner and I bought a new Renault captur on the 1st of September.when we picked the car up I noticed on the passenger door the paint work was really rough down the edge and mentioned this and was advised if i book the car in at any point and this will be resolved I thought brilliant. We were then advised they only had one Key for the Car and that they needed to get the second key sent from Salisbury and we will have this within a week after about 2… Read Full Review

“No resolutions...only apologies”

Written on: 10/06/2014 by Bennett303 (1 review written)

I purchased a car fom a Renault dealer in Milton Keynes in Febuary. I was told delivery would be 8 weeks, after 14.5 weeks I was a little frustrated. No one called me about updates...not once. I called late May chasing it and they said that my car had already arrived. I was asked to collect the car on a Wednesday and when I got their they asked if I had seen the email? I said no and they went on to explain that they had been bought and sold to another dealership and my cars registration was… Read Full Review

Andyherts's Comment

Written on: 23/06/2014

Update on this review...Renault called me back and offered £150 for my trouble...it involved a ridiculous set of phone calls that took over a week to sort out. They seemed totally disinterested in the big problems I had, and I was made to feel as though I was causing them problems and hassling them even though I had not asked for any money and was not intending on it...they called me offering something.

I'd rather they had not called, what they offered and the way they offered it was so cold and robotic...no one would speak to me who was a decision maker...it was a horrible process designed to make me feel better about everything that actually made it feel much worse.

Read 1 Comment

“beautiful running car”

Written on: 23/10/2012 by erikairion (2 reviews written)

I recenly bought a renaulty clio, such a good runner, no problems what so ever, probably the favourite car ive ever owned, bit small but perefct for city driving and parking and the boot space is pretty decent… Read Full Review