Nikon Coolpix 800 Reviews

Nikon Coolpix 800 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nikon Coolpix 800

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Photographs you take with the Nikon coolpix 800...”

Written on: 21/11/2001 by Jim. (1 review written)

Photographs you take with the Nikon coolpix 800 digital camera will speak for itself. This digital camera is worth it's weight in gold. This is my first digital camera and am very pleased. I have used a couple other cameras (2mp) that belong to friends and I am happy I chose the coolpix. I am thinking of upgrading to the coolpix 5000. If the quality is anything like the nikon 800 I know I will be happy… Read Full Review

“I am new to digital photography, having primarily used...”

Written on: 04/08/2000 by Dirk C. Reinken. (1 review written)

I am new to digital photography, having primarily used "Push Here, Dummy" cameras. I've wanted to learn more and digital finally got me to do it because of instant results. The flexibility with the CP800 (for the money) and the quality of the shots makes this an excellent intro camera. I chose it over Kodak because of its better low-light results and I haven't been disappointed. Body design could have been better and accessibility to batteries and CF card needs improvement, but the feel is… Read Full Review

“The Nikon Coolpix 800 is a beautiful, easy to use...”

Written on: 19/05/2000 by Ken Gruen. (1 review written)

The Nikon Coolpix 800 is a beautiful, easy to use digital camera that gives the same results as the Coolpix 950 for a lot less money. The sharp Nikon lens produces amazingly precise, sharp images up to 1600 x 1200 pixel resolution. This is good enough to give breathtaking 11 x 14 enlargements. The compact size and weight make the Coolpix 800 easy to carry and use (you can put it in your pocket or the included camera case).

The only downside to this great camera is the software that Nikon… Read Full Review