GMX Mail www.gmx.com Reviews

GMX Mail www.gmx.com

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last year
(cancel refinement)

“Mail.com ban my buisnes acc and dont want unblock ”

Written on: 15/11/2021 by AngelinaScott206 (1 review written)

Ban my acc and said: we cant unban your acc… Read Full Review

“Avoid like the plague ... just awful”

Written on: 07/04/2021 by DWVA (2 reviews written)

Disgraceful company. Like many negative reviews popping up for this company, they have blocked my account for absolutely no reason, with no accountability and no interest in addressing whatever they think the issue is. I can't imagine it's anything I've done -- I have very few emails and they're notably uninteresting! In any case, I'll never use them again, and nor should you. They have absolutely no regard for their users. They are more than happy to inconvenience you… Read Full Review