Morrisons www.morrisons.co.uk

2.3

Morrisons www.morrisons.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Incompetent”

written by berwicklaw2 on 08/01/2024

They screwed up my order last time but I thought I would give then another chance, Hope springs eternal, Another screw up with one item missing and with another two items substituted (without authority or notification) with cheaper and poorer products for which I was charged the price of the products ordered. Consumer service informed me that I had not been charged for the missing and substitutes. This was a lie. I was charged the original order price Generally casual and careless work attitude, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS INCOMPETENT COMPANY

“rubbish”

written by 27329 on 13/08/2023

Zero customer service, short date and expired items. You cant get through on live chat, you sit on hold for hours on the phone and the ceo team are as useful as a chocolate kettle and couldnt give a cr@@p. File a chargeback with your bank, its the only way youll get your money back. The reviews here speak volumes.

““Atrocious customer service. Incomplete delivery”

written by berwicklaw on 13/08/2023

“Atrocious customer service. Incomplete delivery and charged for missing items. No response from customer service and no refund.

“Apalling, Dangerous Food Delivered and No Response”

written by gerwynd3 on 06/07/2023

Apalling. Helped my elderly mother do an online shop with Morrisons back on June 18th as a first time customer. Her order turned up half an hour late, in a rented transit van. Not refrigerated in any way whatsoever. Ice cream completely melted and had she not checked and refrozen this would have been a serious food safety issue. Limp, dishevelled cauliflower which she would not use Carrots sweating in the bag Defrosted breaded fish in a wet box - She had no choice but to cook these and microwave them the next day. Her reaction is that she wouldn't use any home delivery service again. However having used Ocado, Tesco, Sainsbury and Asda online I have tried to reassure her that this is not normal service. First I complained online, which said expect a response within 5-7 days (!!) which she waited patiently for and received nothing. I've tried twice trying to get through on the phone but both times have had to give up waiting. I've followed up the initial complaint with another, and received no reply. I've sent a direct message via Twitter, and the same via Facebook a few days ago. No reply. I sent an email to their Managing Director, over a week ago. No response. Absolutely shocking. Will be getting in touch with trading standards from here.

“Terrible Company”

written by PJCF on 14/06/2023

What a disgusting company! I filled in their complaints form over a week ago due (email) to being overcharged £2.50 for one item ( Morrisons card offer) and another item (Meat) being such poor quality I would not have given to a dog. (Sheerness Shop) Having heard nothing (11 days later) except 2 automated response's I went onto an online chat. What a waste of time! after 40 minutes "Afifah K" (chat advisor) starts saying he has to see the product! 11 days later it is long gone in the bin. Terrible customer service and no overcharge refund despite sending my receipt. I kept a copy of the chat file but I doubt they will look into this. Awful Company!

“Out of date sandwiches ”

written by Hurley247 on 10/05/2023

I ordered 2 catering boxes of sandwiches from Morrisons in Nelson Lancs, for the coronation on the 6th of May. I was led to believe that the sandwiches would be OK for the following 2 days. I collected the sandwiches in the morning of the 6th and put them straight into my fridge, however it wasn't until our street party had started and I got them out of my fridge that I noticed that the date on both boxes was use by the 5th of May. I was so disappointed as I had been assured that they would be well in date and had spent £20 on the 2 boxes.

“Don't trust staff”

written by M1ll1 on 25/04/2023

A staff member from the swindon branch bullies vulnerable women in your uniform outside hours is this the people you employ morrisons??

“Morrison’s Stamford Cafe”

written by wfGuthrie171 on 26/03/2023

Visited Stamford Morrison’s for bunch with family , found the cafe clean and team member very friendly. Highly recommend to anyone in the area.

“GOVERNMENT SCHOOL VOUCHERS”

written by DOM1970 on 05/02/2023

GOVERNMENT SCHOOL VOUCHERS Case CS9534938, I received a voucher from e-vouchers for my kid's school lunches, which I chose to use at Morrisons, ( BIG MISTAKE ) the voucher never worked, at the tills for some reason or another the voucher never worked, I was ping-ponged between E-vouchers and Morrisons, now the voucher has expired and Morrisons the "ONLY RESPONSIBLE" will not reissue a new voucher, YOU RECEIVED MONEY FROM THE #GOVERNMENT ON MY BEHALF !! please reissue the voucher !!

“Christmas delivery no show”

written by DebraKaren on 21/12/2022

On October 28th I booked a delivery for December 20th for between 8pm & 9pm. At 8.50pm on the 20th December I received a call from the driver to say they were running an hour behind due to an issue with a lorry. This was the last I heard and my shopping, CHRISTMAS FOOD SHOPPING, failed to arrive. This morning (December 21st) I spent over half an hour on hold to customer services who were beyond useless and couldn’t even get through to the depot responsible. Offered me a £10 voucher off my next shop, which won’t be used as I’ll never give them another penny, and dropped the bombshell it could take 10 days for me to get my money back. I’ve sent several emails and not one has been replied to. So, no food for Christmas and no money to go elsewhere and buy from there. Utterly disgraceful ‘service’.

“Total disgrace”

written by Leslieu84 on 15/10/2022

Does anyone in authority at Morrisons ever read these critical reviews. If so, do they feel embarrassed or guilty about the way they treat customers? I suspect they simply do not care. What a way to run a multi-million pounds business! So long as the fat cats are content, that appears to be all that matters. I have used this supermarket for many years and have seen a massive decline in standards in recent years. The staff were always happy, smiling people but sadly, not anymore. Since the CEO sold out to an American group, it has gone from bad to worse. He made millions from the sale but at what cost to loyal customers. Prices are increasing out of proportion to the cost of living. Many items are exhorbitant. There are much cheaper supermarkets out there. Shame on you.

“Missing incorrect items”

written by 2606CONDOR on 24/07/2022

So third week in a row and items missing or incorrect. When you call you are told to contact deliveroo who only collect and deliver. They don't pack or pick. Is it really that hard to pick 9 items. Surely not in a so called SUPERmarket lol There wasn't really anything to like just a bog standard service

“Great delivery driver experience!”

written by Marty_Art on 07/07/2022

Great delivery driver experience! I am currently very unwell and in isolation with Covid, so I thought I'd give food deliveries a go. Not only was my order delivered promptly & precisely, but the delivery driver helped bring all my bags of food shopping up to my flat door despite living on the top floor of an apartment block with no elavator and steep stairs. All the foodstuffs were in good condition, I saved over £10 in discounts and I also got a free biscuit. 10/10 would recommend Morrisons!

“Disgusting and no integrity_ avoid”

written by Kiley74 on 23/04/2022

Avoid this terrible company. Various items missing from our food order. Around £60 worth of food missing and they still charged us. They were obviously were not interested in the problem. Don't bother with this company; its a waste of time.

“Awful avoid online delivery”

written by Trevino1967 on 30/03/2022

Honestly my advice is to never have an online delivery that comes from Skegness - poor packing and the last one had 6 fridge main meals three other fridge items that had 48 hours or less on them - 2 of which if frozen took an extra 25 minutes in the oven. Worse still 4 days for a reply from customer service and even worse still want photographs of the short dated items and all you get are canned replies. Over 50 deliveries from other supermarkets and never needed to contact them - two from Morrisons and two deliveries with short date items. Two times need to deal with the CS Edited to add customer service made me take photos and send them then said everything was within their policy as acceptable dates seriously I wasted about an hour of my time with these fools, I had given them all the dates on the form on Friday why not tell me this straight away? Just fun wasting my time. Thrown away about £14 of stuff, all the fruit was over ripe in 24 hours. Had to do another small shop yesterday. Honestly stick with Tesco or Asda so much more professional, their drivers announce the short dated stuff not dump 15 fridge food items with 24 to 48 hours to eat

“Worst supermarket ”

written by Paranormal1 on 24/01/2022

Staffs attitude stinks Filthy toilets Prices ridiculously high Rat traps near warehouse Shelfs always nearly empty

“bad”

written by MalachiCrouch on 11/09/2021

Do not recommend. bad service.

“Been going for years and betrayed ”

written by Jacobsji479 on 16/08/2021

I have been going to Morrisons since I was a small child and have always loved the store so much it was like a home away from home to me. The staff were always nice and the store itself looks far cozier than other supermarkets that look like cold factories. I used to go with mum once a week. Unfortunately after going by myself for 2 years now due to mum self isolating I've been treated like absolute garbage. Some customer had a problem with me and I was told off by a manager, fair enough I guess but the next week I went back to the manager to smooth things over and let him know I apologised to said customer and told my side of the story. I came back the next week to find that I was banned! I asked why I was banned and the woman told me that I was told last week that I was banned. I never was told last week . She told me that I'd insulted a customer, which I never did deliberately. It was a misunderstanding. Can't believe I was banned after years of loyalty because One tiny customer had a problem with me. I was already told off and I said I'd not do it again lol like a naughty school child. So why was I banned after I already apologised, told my story and said I'd not do it again? I was only told off, I was not told I was banned but then only after 2 weeks of shopping there again, told I was banned! I had to go home without mine and my mums groceries which we cannot get anywhere else. I had to waste more time and money on a taxi to go all the way up to sainsburys and then back home again. It cost me a fortune. I wasted money on a trip there that wasn't fruitful. I think that I need to be compensated and the ban lifted. I won't be supporting them or spending another dime there again. Horrible staff especially that manager and the 2 women who confronted me who were not understanding of my plight at all

“Terrible service appalling ”

written by Denissez328 on 14/07/2021

They didn't let me know they couldn't deliver my food shopping today, i checked my bank account balance and there was more than enough money to pay for it, they text me yesterday to tell me they was coming today, there was no excuse for not ringing me or texting me to say they wasn't coming, I'm not shopping online from Morrisons again, my food shopping delivery never showed up so thete is nothing to like but i have got Iceland coming now in the morning anyway.

“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER ”

written by Burnham74 on 04/07/2021

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER After being treated absolutely appallingly by S*****a in 'customer service 'and trying to make a complaint about aforementioned employee. Had my email blocked. 1 phone call and more emails than I can remember from another email address and simply ignored. Disgraceful. Will never ever shop there again