Forces Pen Pals Reviews - www.forcespenpals.co.uk

• Ease Of Navigation

“Paid for no access ”

Written on: 01/09/2022 by 1972Piper (1 review written)

Paid and can't access the site it's always down. No reply to emails. Terrible service

Catladyt73's Comment

Written on: 06/09/2022

Yeep me too I had to find an old email to email customer services to get them to cancel my subs as I couldn't get in either. Absolutely appalling

Read 1 Comment

“Never works”

Written on: 29/08/2022 by Jacqui63 (1 review written)

Terrible site paid my fee yet can't get into the site tried contacting force penpals so many tines have had no response from them . So disappointed can't read messages that I have had sent. All it says all the time is Oops or can't get on the site. Soon take your money.

Cshead's Response to Jacqui63's Review

Written on: 29/08/2022

Exactly. It's shocking how they keep taking our money yet all questions about site security and refunds go unanswered! As far as I'm concerned I'm paying for a service that I'm not getting.
Off the top of my head this is the 4th time that the sites been inaccessible for over 5 days in the last few months! Everyone jump on the refund bandwagon and see how admin react.
I've seen a few posts lately where people have made complaints on the forum....admin just delete the threads!
We have voices, we pay our subscriptions, we deserve to be heard and not ignored!
AN APOLOGY GOES A LONG WAY but we don't even get that or a warning that there are site issues!
Sadly, this is just another nail in the coffin of an already failing site.

Frontline_Cleaner's reply to Cshead's Comment

Written on: 29/08/2022

I have seen numerous threads about the site having issues, and admin soon delete the comments, whilst letting jokes by an elderly gentleman who claims to be ex forces.

I have even tried contacting the sites email address, requesting a refund for services which I have paid for, not even an automated response.

Unfortunately the only way to get the admin team to react would be for everyone to cancel their subscriptions, which of course won't happen so they will continue to take everyone's money for nothing.

“It never bloody works”

Written on: 28/08/2022 by TamiaChavez176 (1 review written)

So civilians have to pay and military who provide their service number get it for free. So as a paying member the site is down 90% of the time. Been told by admin that the data is not safe and that its had numerous hack attempts. So what are the paying members paying for if we're not secure?? No one is looking for a date on here, it's a site where people want to collect naked photos, chat dirty and then ghost you

“Are lot people ”

Written on: 08/08/2022 by lgGoodwin203 (1 review written)

Hi writing say are not mey nice people this I befriend, turn out very very bad man wipe out bank eight hundred pounds then plus few more of money did robe blinds lady out good lots money I had end up getting the police him was bad then put force pen pal site then think must only one thing, think this website think better off closed down for good that how bad think most man on this website are then not nice at all be much better without this website then put of going back maybe for ever then

“Very disappointing ”

Written on: 20/07/2022 by Expara (1 review written)

I had recently been widowed and was a bit lost so went onto this site as my husband was in the forces . The person I got talking to was also down an widowed on his profile so I thought we would have a lot in common. Sadly he forgot to tell me he was engaged and really only wanted to send nude explicit pics and fish for compliments . He had a few women on the go from this site and his now wife at home . It was a real eye opener for someone who had been happily married and was now widowed.

“It's a joke. ”

Written on: 21/05/2022 by 1954Baxter (1 review written)

How sad that a once lively site has now become page after page of copied & pasted jokes! Surely a forum is there for people to have open discussions, voice opinions, share thoughts on relevant subjects? It's a great site for the Dm's but don't rely on the chat room or forum for entertainment.

“Absolute stupidity ”

Written on: 11/12/2021 by Amari1991 (1 review written)

Utter rubbish and that’s when you can get on it, the site is always crashing or has errors! A site full of boring people who don’t know how to have a conversation beyond ‘How are you?’. Nobody uses the chat feature and the forum is about as interesting as the private messages. Absolute waste of time. As far as my experience goes, a class of primary school children would be less childish, more articulate and conduct themselves in a more respectable manner than the people on forces penpals. If you are interested in dating a military man, good luck finding one there! The majority either served their minimum and are doing other things or haven’t served for about 30 years. If you do happen to fall on a serving member of the forces, prepare yourself… they will tell you they haven’t been able to talk for months because they’ve been working… they haven’t clicked yet that, you can still see them logged in to fpp. It’s quite concerning to think that some of these people actually serve our country. Don’t waste your time or money on fpp. You were warned!

“Tends to be a bullying community ”

Written on: 23/07/2021 by 381Egan (1 review written)

I joined because I worked with people in the forces and enjoyed their banter and company but that’s where it should of stopped! If you’re interested in cheap hookups and bullying on the online forums then this is the site for you! Although single I was only up for friendship but was repeatedly targeted for hook ups from desperate and often sexist and narcissistic guys. I mainly just ignored the ‘flirts’ and enjoyed partaking and reading the forums HOWEVER there are particular contributors who have to argue with everything or who are horrifically sexist and that happens to both males and females! God forbid you disagree with a select few! I found admin absolutely fine personally and I feel the site had so much potential but … it’s just not there :( I should have read more reviews before subscribing

Tellitall's Comment

Written on: 16/01/2022

Absolute classic review...should be in the guiness book of records.well done.

Tellitall's Comment

Written on: 16/01/2022

Definatley thumbs up to you.

“Well, what can I say!”

Written on: 03/06/2021

I can say I have spoken to some lovely people on here, however only 2 people have asked why I chose this site, i'm an army brat with family who are serving. I have had lots of views from both men and women, however as my status reflects I'm only after friendship, when others seem to put both friendship and dating that is not is what is meant and honesty doesn't seem to matter to many. The forums are enlightening and give you an insight to others, however you need to take everything that is written with a pinch of salt, many people seem to use the forum as a way to belittle others, commenting on personal attributes rather than the subject. The chat room is a joke! I think people need to check it out first before committing to it.

“Forum full of attention seekers”

Written on: 30/04/2021 by Kaelyn223 (1 review written)

The site itself is pretty good, but at times can veer off from its intended purpose of supporting our armed forces. One you get past the young chancers, there is some decent individuals to converse with. Where the site is let down unfortunately is the public forum. Previous reviews on this site are bang on, a certain poster and her friends ruin it for everyone, she has even infultrated this reviews site, spamming every review with negativity, showing her for what she is. Fortunately most of her spammed responses have been removed, hats off to review centre admin for spotting and removing. Posts on said forum could do with a word limit, there is one guy on there, I think he used to serve but he never mentions it........much, who seems to insist on posting essays, mostly creepy or self indulgent about how great he is, and gets upset if you disagree with him.. reign it it pal, its dull. In short, a good site once you delve in past the chancers, and avoid the forum at times.

“Ive found new friendships ”

Written on: 21/04/2021 by Barrett105 (1 review written)

Joined this site over a year ago and have formed new friendships with both male and females. I’m not personally looking for the one and whilst I have come across a few who have tried which others have mentioned in previous reviews I politely say no or have a good laugh over their messages. Having never been active in the forum i have read nearly every thread posted since joining and some regular posters have no idea of the meaning of a forum and do use it for meaningless replies instead of a good old discussion. So can see why there is negativity towards the forum as a few good threads have been deleted or ruined by these comments. Never been in the chat rooms so can’t give a review on that. My overall experience is a positive one and new members should make their own opinion on the site depending on why they joined.

“Love It”

Written on: 21/04/2021 by Broderick86 (1 review written)

I stumbled across this site many years ago when looking for a pen pal and having military connections i wanted to do my utmost to offer support. Although the site seems to have moved away from this (as hardly anyone writes letters these days) and seems to be more focused on the dating aspect, do not let that put you off. The site is full of wonderful people to chat to and many friends can be made. Like every site there are down sides but on the whole as long as the negativity is ignored then it's a positive place to be with members supporting each other. A very user friendly site that's easy to navigate. Enjoy

“Cyber bullying”

Written on: 17/04/2021 by GabrielaBishop64 (1 review written)

Coming from a military background and after loseing my husband who also was military.a friend suggested the site..and i am absolutley shocked and gobsmacked to say the least at grown adults cyber bullying and targeting me through comments on the forum .in songs .and private messages. Other users have wittnessed this and also reported many many times..unfortunatley not alot seems to be done sadly..some users dont post anymore or have left due to this shocking behaviour.haveing never deserved it in the first place...so yes cyber bullying spiteful jealous comments even from ones whp never post on the forum go onjust to be nasty or spiteful

Rmcommando's Comment

Written on: 20/04/2021

I have been a member of this site for many years and have always found admin to be extremely helpful with any issues raised. You must report any issues you have. Sadly, the comments made in response to reviews (that someone has made today on this site) just magnify any issues on Forces Penpals that admin are trying to fix. I'm so concerned by the level of these comments that i have taken screenshots to send to the site admin at Forces Penpals.

Iorion's Comment

Written on: 24/09/2021

Good. Hopefully they'll sort things out. The site is sexist in the way it deals with photos - allowing men to post topless, scantily clad pics, but deleting pics of women wearing things that are designed as outer wear. I asked fir clarification on the double-standard. Not received it. There IS bullying on that site and plenty of aggressive men and harassment. You not liking these facts doesn't mean they're not fact. I had forum posts deleted, then had random messages from people complaining to me that I had been deleted. The forum is generally full of vapid and vacuous posts that look like women playing nice in the hope of pulling. Rare are posts with substance.

“Drivel”

Written on: 27/03/2021 by qwSears429 (1 review written)

I've been on this site on and off for a few years, every time hoping the experience would be somehow different... Same old same. I always joined for friendship only, I'm ex military and wanted to connect with people with similar experiences etc. I'm female and always enjoy a good chat and banter but this site has none of that in my experience. There are a few nice and genuine people however the majority are either looking for quickies, dirty talk, tinder style hookups, or if females just looking for drama. Lots of weirdos too, somehow being military on this site means being able to harrass and be rude with impunity. Seriously crappy. I paid monthly and glad I did so... will never go back. Don't waste your time and money on this site.

“What the hell is this!”

Written on: 12/02/2021 by Huntinghighlow (1 review written)

Absolute joke of a site, glad I only paid for a week! Nothing forces related at all, other than the fact there are serving military & veterans on there. The chatroom is like a ghost town & the forum, well its blatantly obvious who the other reviews are talking about. Admin are useless, haven't got a clue what they're doing, you can see who their favourites are. Avoid this site at all costs, nothing morale boosting at all, it's more just a place for desperate women with no life to get their daily attention seeking fix, put down & objectify men. Sad, very sad!!

“Well!!!”

Written on: 11/02/2021 by 160Rasmussen (1 review written)

YBeen on awhile and sad to say site has gone down hill!! Forum has no reference to forces at all, not many in forces actually participant, which is sad as that’s what the site is about.!’see previous forum threads’!!! But if you want to know idle rubbish on songs , meals and the life’s of some of the frequent thread writers, and Jeezs how bloody boring, then it’s the site for you. Very clicky and dominated by certain individual. Absolutely disgusting and not worth the money!!!

“Awful place.”

Written on: 11/02/2021 by 221Harrison (1 review written)

I looked at the forum at forcespenpals and was amazed to see page after page of ridiculous threads all centered around the same few women. I've never seen such drivel. The same subjects are written about day after day mostly aiming derogatory comments towards men. Don't waste your money, it's pathetic.

“Shame!!!!”

Written on: 10/02/2021

Being a relatively new user to this site i wish i'd read the reviews beforehand. On the whole if you can get talking to the right people then it's a great site. Very friendly apart from a few members. I have joined for friendship only and i'm glad to say that's working out brilliantly.  From what i have been told there is no point in contacting admin as they do nothing to support those members that rely on this site for support.  Sorry i could not be more positive in my review. Give the site a chance. Viewing the forum gives you a good insight into the variety of characters on there and on the whole they are amazing. Good luck.

Read 0 Comments

“Don't have a different opinion to the forum police!!!”

Written on: 09/02/2021 by Anastasia189 (1 review written)

The site itself and its support of the forces (less the pervs) is pretty good, let down by the public forum. In short, good site with varying chat depending on who you come across.

“Do not bother!”

Written on: 28/11/2020 by ygWood1946 (1 review written)

Huh, well where do I start... I agree with the majority of reviews with the WhatsApp and dirty pictures, the dishonesty and integrity of these "men" is just disgraceful. One guy who assured me he was separated started messaging me and we met up and started a relationship for a few months only to find out he was actually married with 2 kids was visiting me one weekend and home the next! I never thought I was gullible but he fooled my family and friends. Ladies save yourself the heartbreak and stay well away from this site.

Aldrich32's Comment

Written on: 02/09/2021

Sounds like someone I met on there, convinced me he was single, went out a few times, did more, then told me he was married with 2 kids. Fuming

Read 1 Comment