Motorcycle News (MCN) www.motorcyclenews.com Reviews

Media Gallery for Motorcycle News (MCN) www.motorcyclenews.com

Motorcycle News (MCN) www.motorcyclenews.com
Motorcycle News (MCN) www.motorcyclenews.com

“sale of BMW 700GS”

Written on: 30/08/2022 by Arelyf1958 (1 review written)

I recently sold my 10 year old 700GS through the MCN website. Arranging the ad was very straight forward and MCN were very helpful. The finished ad looked very presentable and professional. Not being a huge seller, the 700GS did not attract a flood of enquiries, but I had two seriously interested contacts and the bike sold for the figure I was looking for. I sold my partner's Triumph Street Triple through MCN a few years back and the process was the same professional and easy path. On both occasions, I had the strong feeling that MCN were getting the message out to the wider marketplace maximizing on the chances of getting a sale. Lastly, in both cases, I was not troubled by nuisance callers or traders. A solid and reliable way to sell (and therefore buy) used motorcycles.

“Very Efficient sales tool”

Written on: 02/08/2022 by Williamson223 (1 review written)

The bike sold very quickly and I achieved the price I was looking for Recommended for selling your bike

“Great Service”

Written on: 15/07/2022 by Simonbroadlane (1 review written)

Simple process and helpful support from the MCN team and I would recommend a great way to sell your bike.

“Superb customer service”

Written on: 23/05/2022

I have had cause to contact customer service several times with queries and they have responded very promptly and dealt with my query efficiently. The advert itself goes onto the online website and also in the offline newspaper giving a two pronged approach to selling your bike.

“Helpful & Generous”

Written on: 18/05/2022 by Stotes (1 review written)

Bike for sale didn't get responses late Winter, unsurprisingly. Looked to readvertise in the Spring and MCN were happy to re-run it at no cost. Response Sunday led to sale yesterday. MCN also modified my ad mid-term when I wanted to change the sale price. Flexible and helpful service.

“Responsive and effective”

Written on: 20/04/2022 by hoGlass211 (1 review written)

Does exactly what it says on the tin - bike advertised and bike sold within two weeks. Very responsive to changes when requested. Easy to set advert up and very reasonable charges. Would definitely use again.

“Sold within 2 days”

Written on: 14/04/2022 by KareemSchneider443 (1 review written)

Good service with the background checks for the bike and the fillering of calls and emails. Good quality ad presented, can't fault. If I had know my bike would have sold so quickly, I may have order a shorter ad run. However its the quality of the bike and the ad reaching the right buyer which sold it in the end so all good. Would use again if and when I sell a bike privately. Thanks

“Bike sold very quickly”

Written on: 06/04/2022 by Pooohbear (1 review written)

Great quality advert and very far reaching so the bike sold very quickly. What more could you ask for?

“Decent enough advert service”

Written on: 22/03/2022 by NickF82 (1 review written)

When you compare the process of creating an advert on MCN against doing it on Autotrader, it does come up short. They both cost £30, but on Autotrader you can upload up to 20 photos, MCN only six, and on Autotrader, you can edit/manage the advert yourself through your account, but MCN takes a day to get it live and everything has to managed by emailing someone.

“Successful sale through MCN”

Written on: 31/01/2022 by Wootenqy272 (1 review written)

Having to decide between a part exchange or private sale I decided to go with a private sale using MCN. The process of posting the ad was painless and the options given gave flexibility of prices. 1 month later the bike is sold to a good home. I would have preferred some anonymity with regard to contact details being given by prospective buyers. The Gumtree system of emailing through a secure server would be an improvement although I had no problems on this occasion.

“A Good deal”

Written on: 10/01/2022 by ConnorOrtega159 (1 review written)

My ad to sell my motorbike on MCN needed to be renewed several times ( due to many, many time wasters !) but the staff were always friendly and helpful. I would recommend the MCN service.

“Bike sale”

Written on: 01/11/2021 by ZachariahKoenig433 (1 review written)

Bike sold very quickly. Will definitely use your services again

“Best and safest place to advertise your bike!”

Written on: 27/09/2021 by Francesca310 (1 review written)

I was advised by experienced bikers to use MCN rather than social media to sell my bike. And they were correct. The enquiries I had were genuine and I sold the bike to the first viewer for a good price. If you want the best price for your bike and genuine enquiries, use MCN every time.

“Tried Selling Vitpilen 701, Deleted Ad”

Written on: 22/09/2021 by lukedemot2 (1 review written)

Listed an ad on their site, got a receipt to confirm i paid, Had to email after 24hrs to find out why my ad never got listed. They asked a couple of questions, which didn't really make much sense, Then deleted my advert without telling me so i could at least get chance to save and transfer to another site and i spent a long time writing it out, refunded me and told me a member of the team will be in touch to re-do the advert. Never got contacted. Don't waste your time, just go to ebay or auto-trader, no hassle there.

“Burgman 400 sold quickly.”

Written on: 16/09/2021 by Dix.. (1 review written)

The advert was quick & easy to set-up & was up & running in less than 24hrs. Impressed with the system & would use again in the future. Would recommend friends to use MCN for advertising.

“Sold quickly thanks to MCN”

Written on: 07/09/2021 by GustavoWillis273 (1 review written)

I had my bike advertised on Autotrader for almost 6 weeks with no sign of any interest. Added it onto MCN website and paper and it sold in a about a week. Many thanks

“Everyone can see”

Written on: 27/08/2021

The advertising package choices were good. Adverts get to be seen by everyone, everywhere. I like the way the personal numbers are hidden by a mock number. You can put a nice selection of photos too. You can make amendments easily too.

“Bike sale”

Written on: 26/08/2021 by Sandovalbg30 (1 review written)

Put my Yamaha fazer 1000 on your site had a good response and sold it straight away when it went on the website. Brought by a biker in Northern Ireland Hope enjoys it because it was a great bike to ride.

“My experience”

Written on: 11/08/2021 by Thorpeea1951 (1 review written)

I put my Triumph Tiger in the advert and within 7 days I had received 7 emails and a call from potential purchasers. It was conducted professionally and the experience, although I didn't really want to sell it, the whole process was very easy and went very well, trusting the purchaser and him me, very impressed no wasters and no bidding wars.

“Easy to use site ”

Written on: 10/08/2021 by Hateyourprocess (1 review written)

Easy to use and navigate site Picture quality was great However if you list a number to call for additional info etc. Then don’t have a message telling you to call another number Most annoying