Marks Electrical Reviews - www.markselectrical.co.uk

Marks Electrical www.markselectrical.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Marks Electrical www.markselectrical.co.uk

Marks Electrical www.markselectrical.co.uk

“Exceeded expectations ”

Written on: 26/07/2022 by Andrew1948 (1 review written)

Good price, quick delivery, helpful delivery driver (old washing machine collected without fuss). Thank you!

“As expected”

Written on: 24/07/2022 by MeeLee (1 review written)

Eight years ago I purchased a Baumatic double oven and hob; both are still working fine. It was the speed and quality of service that Marks Electrical provided that brought me back to them to replace a budget Elements refrigerator that no longer refrigerated. So I decided to replace it and the budget Elements freezer with a Bosch 50/50 fridge/freezer unit as I'd had the same type of Bosch 50/50 from 2000 through to 2018, but was unable to afford the replacement at the time. It's good to see Marks Electrical still providing that quality of service even in these difficult times

“Great service”

Written on: 24/07/2022 by Carpenter190 (1 review written)

After my American fridge freezer decided to stop working , just after the warranty ran out, during the heatwave, I was desperately trying to find a company that did next day delivery. Marks electrical came up on a search, so I read the reviews an checked out trust pilot, all seemed good. I ordered the Samsung American style freezer at approximately 4.45pm on Thursday and it was delivered by 3.15pm Friday. The guys that delivered it were great and very careful, It was very easy to order and the 5 year warranty was easy to do online. Wouldn’t hesitate to use them again, although, their phone lines have large queues, but online was easy.

“Excellent!”

Written on: 18/07/2022 by alconbury (1 review written)

Ordered a fridge freezer at 5pm on Friday evening it was delivered 8.00am the next day! Was informed about the delivery all the way through, cannot fault the service and price, would definitely recommend and use again.

“Great service”

Written on: 17/07/2022 by ThePropertyDoctor (1 review written)

Good prices, quick delivery, came when promised and courteous delivery. Easy top order online

“Great service!!!”

Written on: 16/07/2022 by 249Daugherty (1 review written)

A very competitive price and super quick delivery I bought this American fridge freezer because of its narrow depth and visual appearance . Im very happy, although it’s early days it seems to do what it says and it’s not at all noisy

“Fantastic service”

Written on: 13/07/2022 by John.Joseph (1 review written)

Ordered a replacement Bosch built in oven at 14.15 and was delivered the following day at 06.35. How could you possibly better that? Driver and mate unwrapped, removed wrappings and made sure that I was satisfied before they left. Now I know where to buy my white goods from in future.

“New American fridge freezer ”

Written on: 27/06/2022 by Aubreyg223 (1 review written)

A great looking machine with lots of space in both the fridge and freezer. The energy rating is better than most American fridge freezers. Ice maker and water dispenser a great addition with easy to use controls on the front.

“Brilliant Service, good price and next day delivery”

Written on: 27/06/2022 by Silvata429 (1 review written)

We had struggled with quality issues with a DeLonghi cooker where the oven didn't work. It took DeLonghi 6 months to decide the fault was theirs. We needed an alternative (anything but DeLonghi) and we found the Mark's Electrical site had just what we wanted at a good price and with free next day delivery too. We had plenty of emails confirming purchase and delivery which was very efficient. The delivery crew were very pleasant and helpful. Cooker has now been installed and tested. Everything works as it should and we are very pleased with the quality and the condition it arrived in. I would happily recommend Mark's Electrical to my friends.

“Premier Division Retailer. ”

Written on: 23/06/2022 by Superduke1290 (1 review written)

I've never used Marks Electrical before, so I was very impressed from the off by the agent who took my call. Very efficient yet friendly with it. Equally impressive, was a knock on my door the very next day with my order and an email confirming that my warranty had been registered for me. If price alone is important to you, they appear to be very competitive.

“Very disappointed awaiting missing part 2 months and...”

Written on: 26/11/2021 by Scubachicklisa (1 review written)

Really unhappy after waiting and chasing our missing wok cradle for 2 months now (cooker delivered and installed 30th September) ME closes at 5pm and Glen Dimplex close at 4pm so been unable to call today as work full time - been fobbed off on a weekly basis for a month now re dates they expect them in and I’m top of list for premium delivery, should be in today and just received the weekly text to say we are working hard to obtain your part (over 1 he after they’ve closed) Expected so much more from Stoves I’m disappointed in them and throughly disgusted with Marks Electricals and there apparent no my problem with this matter - I should not have to chase and beg for the missing part to be delivered.

“A great service alround”

Written on: 22/08/2021 by masonbob (1 review written)

From ordering my new oven which was very easy as the website had plenty of details available to find out which was the best oven for me at a very good price compared to other sites, to the quick turnaround in purchasing to delivery of my product, which I must say was very fast, and the very helpful delivery man completed the best experience for me personally, well done altogether. the new oven was in excellent condition, without any faults as you would expect for a new product and I am very pleased with my new oven

“Excellent service”

Written on: 16/08/2021 by WELSHMANOAP (1 review written)

Free next day delivery . First class service. Good selection of product on website.

“Washing machine ”

Written on: 01/08/2021 by RuthClancy278 (1 review written)

Orderd my new Siemans washing machine from Marks Electrical. The first time I have used the company but will not hesitate to use them again and recommend to others. I was able to choose my delivery day which was brilliant. My order was confirmed by email and my delivery date. The evening before delivery i was emailed with a 2 hr delivery time slot.So good as it means you are not waiting around for your delivery. In the delivery time slot I received an email telling me that the delivery would be with us at 4.20. The van pulled up outside at exactly that time. The delivery driver was very polite and put our appliance where we wanted it. All round great service. Thank you.

“Early Delivery in Stanmore ”

Written on: 01/08/2021 by 235Donahue (1 review written)

The two people I dealt with were just fantastic I am a big fan of Marks Electrical, but the two Gentleman add a outstanding level of customer service

“Marks Electrical”

Written on: 03/07/2021 by micky keen (3 reviews written)

I was constantly kept in touch with Marks prior to delivery including date and time of delivery and on the day I was notified that the delivery would be late due to the vehicle getting a puncture. As it happened the dishwasher was delivered within the original time period allotted. The delivery staff were friendly and helpful taking away our old dishwasher and bringing the new one into the kitchen and it worked well when set up.

“Excellent ”

Written on: 02/07/2021 by Carolinemaggie (1 review written)

I Ordered a fridge and the communication was very good with updates keeping me informed of when it would arrive. Delivery was extremely fast whih was great. Prices were also good and alot cheaper than some other companies. The free delivery is also very good I would highly recommend Marks Electrical

“Why aren’t all businesses this good!”

Written on: 26/06/2021 by KendrickArcher (1 review written)

What a revelation! I chose this company because of the excellent reviews but they still surpassed my expectations. The whole process was so easy. They kept me informed at all stages and the delivery guys were some of the most friendly and helpful people I’ve met. When one of your appliances go you need a replacement fast but I wasn’t expecting to be able to get it the next day, I cannot praise this company highly enough and they fully deserve a 5* rating. I cannot think of anything that would have made the experience better or easier.

“Excellent Replacement . Great Price and Customer Service ”

Written on: 26/06/2021 by TJHandCH (1 review written)

Having renewed 4 thermostats, crisper compartment and door seal and finding replacement spares increasingly no longer available, we decided it time to replace our ancient larder fridge. Height of modern fridges do not match our old unit. We looked at various websites, read reviews and discovered who this "unknown manufacturer" was before deciding this 15cm shorter, same width and depth, Amica FC2093 fridge was the best option for us. Amount of shelving and bottle space is very good. The glass shelves are better than the metal strip shelving on our old fridge and the interior light is very bright, making it easy to see contents. Instructions to reverse the door could be clearer but we managed it fairly quickly. As many reviewers found, you do need to push the door to ensure full closure. Early days regarding reliability but we are very pleased with our Amica and think it looks smart in our kitchen -- When looking at the markselectrical website, the fridge cost up to £120 less than other sites but it was out of stock. Next morning, 2 were in stock, so we ordered. The fridge was delivered the next day. Everything the website said would occur about delivery stages happened, except it arrived before we got the 30 minute to delivery message. We received that message 10 minutes after it was actually delivery and 45 minutes before the message said it would be ! ----- We cannot fault "Marks". The delivery team were willing to put the new appliance wherever we wanted it and took our old fridge away without any fuss. We highly recommend them and would not hesitate to order from them again should the need arise.

“LEC Larder Fridge”

Written on: 19/06/2021 by JuiW (1 review written)

My experience with Mark's Electrical has been superb from start to finish, from the ease of ordering online, the very pleasant lady over the phone when I needed to add some detail to my order, the emails regarding delivery, the very nice delivery man who arrived in an immaculately clean vehicle at the exact time expected and greeted me with a smile, to the actual fridge, which i am very happy with, you and your staff are a credit to the industry, i cannot recommend you enough, thank you for being so professional and friendly.