Greenhill 600ns Reviews

3.5

Greenhill 600ns - Ask a question now

“Light Powerful Compact Strong and Reliable. Ticks all...”

written by on 22/03/2011

Light Powerful Compact Strong and Reliable. Ticks all the boxes. The only trolley still Made in UK from UK parts. No inferior imported low grade aluminium or cheap plastic parts that break when confronted with the first game of golf. Unfortunately Powakaddy, Hill Billy and Motocaddy are all now imported see the reviews.

“Three years without a problem. A friend has had his...”

written by on 28/02/2010

Three years without a problem. A friend has had his for 5 years and plays 6 times a week without a problem. Not expensive when compared to some top brands which are made in China

“I have been very happy with my Greenhill 600ns. I did...”

written by on 31/07/2009

I have been very happy with my Greenhill 600ns. I did have some problems at first and returned it to the manufacturer who corrected all the faults at no cost even though it was out of warranty.
The ability to fold down the front wheel makes it ideal for my particular car. The limited slip differential is of marginal advantage but it is easier in the rough than my last Power Caddy.
I think the cost, compared to other modern trolleys, would prevent my recommending it to a friend.
I expect to be using this sturdy and elegant trolley for many years - it will out last me!

“Do not buy one you have been warned! I ”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by donmac on 21/02/2008

Do not buy one you have been warned! I