Hayter Spirit 41 16 Reviews

Media Gallery for Hayter Spirit 41 16

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Good/average mower”

Written on: 02/03/2013 by Caborn (1 review written)

I have had my hayter spirit for three years, I have serviced it every year before the cutting season, I have a large back lawn, average front lawn and also cut my aged neighbours, so as you may have gathered my mower does a lot of work, On servicing my mower ready for the fourth season I found the bearings on the roller had worn out and consequently had worn the shaft, I purchased new bearings and made a new shaft in my own workshop, I decided to strip the hydro gearbox to change the oil and… Read Full Review

“An excellent mower which was purchased as a...”

Written on: 10/07/2010

An excellent mower which was purchased as a replacement for our cylinder model, which was expensive to service.
I needed another model such as a rotary, because I could maintain & sharpen the blade myself,and the rear roller was the perfect choice as it allowed me to mow the beds & borders by allowing the front wheel to overhang the edge of the beds without a problem.And it cuts as low as the cylinder!!
It does however run at a fairly brisk pace & only has this one speed.
Hoping for a minimal… Read Full Review