Tommee Tippee Monitor 6 with Sensor Mat Reviews

Tommee Tippee Monitor 6 with Sensor Mat - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“We are expecting a grandchild in November, and as our...”

Written on: 17/10/2010

We are expecting a grandchild in November, and as our son and his wife live in Yorkshire we wanted them to be able to put Baby to bed whilst they were here and still be able to sit downstairs with us without the constant listening for sounds from Baby. I asked a mother passing me in the shop where I was reading about this monitor, if she knew anything about baby monitors. She said it was a good one so we bought it.

We have just tried it out and are really pleased. At first there was… Read Full Review

“I have no doubt that this monitor SAVED MY DAUGHTERS...”

Written on: 27/05/2010 by selinanphoebie (1 review written)

I have no doubt that this monitor SAVED MY DAUGHTERS LIFE! She was born prem at 35 weeks but was sent home after 24 hours with no problems. At only 4 days old she was sleeping on the monitor sensor pad when it alerted me that she was not breathing, on checking on her she was blue and lifeless. Luckly i got to her intime and managed to get her breathing again and to hospital. It was discovered she had suffered a brain hemorrhage this was making her suffer from apnea (where bab y stops breathing)… Read Full Review

“Me an my daughter would have never slept without this...”

Written on: 21/04/2008 by sami marsden (1 review written)

Me an my daughter would have never slept without this product, due to a close friend suffering cot death.