South Lakes Animal Park, Dalton In Furness Cumbria Reviews

“Plenty of animals to see. Access for disabled below...”

Written on: 23/08/2008 by catherine moat (1 review written)

Plenty of animals to see. Access for disabled below par, footpaths not level, access to restaurant we found difficult and found we couldn't get all round the park. The path into the park not suitable for wheelchair user`s it is so steep. I would not recommend this park unless you are a very fit person… Read Full Review

“My Partner and I visited today - Tuesday 20TH May (my...”

Written on: 21/05/2008

My Partner and I visited today - Tuesday 20TH May (my Birthday-at my Request) - we had been a couple of years ago. and was amazed at the expanded areas -such as expansion of the Lovely Cafe, a super Balcony having been added to eat outside the Cafe (with spectacular views of both the giraffes and the Rhino as well as the Lovely Views of the surrounding Countryside (beyond where the Giraffes and the Rhino are situated - within the area (below the Cafe balcony). And also the new to us walkways… Read Full Review