Fancy That of London Reviews

Media Gallery for Fancy That of London

Fancy That of London

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I had a similar experience in their store in Haymarket...”

Written on: 21/12/2007

I had a similar experience in their store in Haymarket this summer, very friendly people. Have just been looking for their website to buy another couple of mugs!… Read Full Review

“I'm from Sweden and I went into London this summer. I...”

Written on: 19/12/2007

I'm from Sweden and I went into London this summer. I went to Fancy That of London and get some great gifts for my family. The people in the shop working are very nice and helping. The price I paid was good and my parents loved the gifts. Thank you… Read Full Review