Bob The Builder Live Reviews

3.5

Bob The Builder Live - Ask a question now

“I took my son to see Bob The Builder live and MEN...”

written by Clair on 07/12/2007

I took my son to see Bob The Builder live and MEN Arena. The show was very entertaining for him, though a bit long and tedious for me. It was good to see all the characters moving like roly, and Travis. I would recommend this live show for any children between 2 and 5 although don't expect to be entertained yourself. Also I thought it was a bit pricey for what it is and the fact you have to pay almost double for adults who I believe do not want to go!