AeroBed Classic Mattress Reviews

AeroBed Classic Mattress - Ask a question now

“AEROBEDS are expensive and great when they work but...”

Written on: 16/03/2011

AEROBEDS are expensive and great when they work but after several uses ours has leaked through the valve and even though it has a 5 year warranty AEROBED will not reply to any of my correspondence.

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY… Read Full Review

“The Aerobed Premier is not durable and leaked on the...”

Written on: 08/02/2010

The Aerobed Premier is not durable and leaked on the second use. I eventually found a small hole, which I repaired. However, it is still leaking. This is turning out to be an expensive mistake.

As all blow up mattresses leak eventually, I would suggest buying a cheap one… Read Full Review

“I had my AeroBed Classic Mattress for over 5 years We...”

Written on: 30/09/2008

I had my AeroBed Classic Mattress for over 5 years We used it over and over again with traveling indoors and out.
It was fantastic till someone stole it!… Read Full Review