Bradgate Brides, Anstey, Leics Reviews

Bradgate Brides, Anstey, Leics - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Reception from hell”

Written on: 18/01/2017 by Haysgx391 (1 review written)

The shop is great but not on the Saturday we visited 14th January 2017 Receptionist with a sour face and dreadful dress sense is not what you would expect in a bridal boutique . absolutely awful presence and knows nothing about what's going on.?? We have been before and met by a lady and on this basis we carried on with our appointment thinking it was an off day ? Our appointment with the lady..who on our previous visit made us at ease.. We made our decision to buy and enjoy our experience… Read Full Review

“I have visited a few wedding / bridal shops in my...”

Written on: 22/01/2011

I have visited a few wedding / bridal shops in my search for a dream dress.Having read the reviews I decided to make an appointment with a stylist at Bradgate Brides I asked if the stylist Jo was available as she seems to be the one to see, but was informed she was on honeymoon which was a shame but I was assured another member of staff would give me her professional service and complete attention on my visit.Looking forward to my appointment with the manageress Suzy I thought great.Now this is… Read Full Review

Pearly Queen's Comment

Written on: 26/01/2011

Having read the last review I can't believe we are talking about the same shop. I visited a couple of weeks ago with my friend to try on some wedding dresses and found Suzy really helpful. Although she explained she had only been there a couple of weeks, she was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and put me completely at ease. I've found THE dress at the shop and can't wait for it to arrive.

Read 1 Comment

“On my first visit to this shop i was greeted by a...”

Written on: 21/11/2010

On my first visit to this shop i was greeted by a lovely lady called Jo, she was fantastic, me being 45 and lets say not a size 10! i was feeling a bit nervous , i told her what i would like and her opinion was genuine and she put me at ease , there was no hard sell and she made me feel like a princess and i had her full attention , on my futher visits the other staff were less than curtious, i was told i was an hour late for an appointment, (which i wasn't )and would not be seen , then was… Read Full Review

Susannewilkie's Comment

Written on: 30/03/2011

We are never rude to any customer. However there is a difference between sales personnel and efficient reception staff and sometimes brides expect the chatty manner of a trained sales person to be the same on a person who is in charge of the office. Therefore when you are stating a fact,as the office staff obviously have to when asked questions, you are not selling a gown and pampering. Wedding gowns are worked on by the seamstresses in strict wedding date order and in busy periods if a bride puts on weight or loses weight she may request a seamstress to work on her gown a few days before her wedding, which they do so as a matter of urgency... then obviously a bride that is not gettign married for a number of weeks may be constantly calling for her gown when it is being worked on in order. I am absolutely positive that the same girl if she were to suddenly decide to change the height of her shoes or change shape would insist that we alter her gown a few days before her wedding and make certain that ANOTHER brides gown was not worked on at that time. In turn she would have to wait. If a gown is needed weeks before a wedding...then it is the brides responsibility to inform the seamstresses of the latest date in which she is happy to receive her gown. They will work to this date as if it were her actual wedding date then. Bradgate Brides have never missed one single wedding date in 10 years with either delivery or alterations. With designer hand made gowns the bride would not have a final fitting even until 2/3 days before the wedding in any case to ensure a perfect fit.

Read 1 Comment

“I didnt feel very impressed with bradgate brides. My...”

Written on: 04/10/2009

I didnt feel very impressed with bradgate brides. My mother and mother in law were not acknowledged at all when we arrived or during the visit. We were not offered a drink during the time that we had to wait when they were running over and i didn't feel like they wanted to put much effort into making your experience very special. I think they definately need to work on their customer service skills… Read Full Review