Philosophy Hope in a Jar Daily Facial Moisturizer Reviews

Philosophy Hope in a Jar Daily Facial Moisturizer - Ask a question now

“exfoliating moisteriser for congested pores, fines...”

Written on: 24/02/2010 by gmj24662 (20 reviews written)

exfoliating moisteriser for congested pores, fines lines, wrinkles and rough texture

i am 36 and have suffered with acne of various degrees for most of my life since my teens, i think finally at the age of 36 i've got it the point that i'm reasonably happy with my skin, it just taken me a long time to find the products that work for me.

i have found that using a moisteriser containing saliclic acid works for me, and this one does. unfortunately you can't get it many places in the uk, QVC… Read Full Review

“Ive been using Philosophy products for approx 3...”

Written on: 11/11/2008 by Belladonna1 (1 review written)

Ive been using Philosophy products for approx 3 months, my skin is clearer, brighter and younger looking...fantastic products, like another well known advert says "your worth it". Philosophy is worth every penny even tho it is expensive, the products do last a long time. Uou only need to use a very small amount therefore making an otherwise expensive item economical and long lasting. Smells a little chemically...but clean… Read Full Review

“I get this of Qvc as the prices are much better than...”

Written on: 04/02/2008 by amyf27 (2 reviews written)

I get this of Qvc as the prices are much better than most places and you can get good set`s.

I have been using this for the last 3 months, I have normal to combination skin, this has seemed to help with the breakouts that i used to get, my skin seems alot smoother.

I also use the purity cleanser and the microdelivery wash to and together my skin seems alot clearer and brighter.

“I gave this as a gift, and had to return it , it...”

Written on: 10/12/2007

I gave this as a gift, and had to return it , it smells funny and isn't a very good. I prefer Boots advanced Hydration… Read Full Review