Nicorette Microtabs Reviews

Nicorette Microtabs - Ask a question now

“Ok it definitely helped me kick the cigs however I am...”

Written on: 11/07/2008 by johno womble red (1 review written)

Ok it definitely helped me kick the cigs however I am still using these after 18 months.
I dont have a problem with this but the price is infuriating.
However it is cheaper than smoking and definitely better.
Not great for the breath (carry mints) but neither are the cigarettes.
I would love to find a supplier who could sell me at a better price though… Read Full Review

Scarebeo8's Response to 381717_johno womble red's Review

Written on: 07/09/2016

more than a year for me after coming off the ecig. I have been using microtabs for 1 year and its costing around £25 a week , thats £100 a month absolutely ridicules price for a stop smoking aid , I wish some other company would make the same tabs at a realistic price....Boots have an altrnative microtab which is exactly the same but only £1 cheaper. I have searched all over internet and cannot believe that they have cornered the market with this exploitave price.

Suziedog's reply to Scarebeo8's Comment

Written on: 13/08/2017

Completely agree. Have been addicted to microtabs for a few years and they are never on offer as are other products. Its an absolute rip off. How can they be that expensive , probably cost a fraction of price to make.

Read 2 Comments

“Don't waste time with gum, patch etc. This works....”

Written on: 20/12/2007

Don't waste time with gum, patch etc. This works. Endure the dry mouth (Im not kidding - really DRY:) and take care not to get hooked on the cure. (I'm a hypocrite I know...)… Read Full Review