Mamiya 645 1000s Reviews

Mamiya 645 1000s
Mamiya 645 1000s

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“ Got my Mamiya 645 1000s last year and really...”

Written on: 03/04/2009 by dRm53 (1 review written)

Got my Mamiya 645 1000s last year and really pleased. Can't belive how cheap you can buy those film rollers. I like Keh because most their accessories have a warranty. Also picked up some good deals on Ebay… Read Full Review

“I would go so far as to place the Mamiya range of...”

Written on: 17/07/2008 by MichaelMcGrath (1 review written)

I would go so far as to place the Mamiya range of their day ahead of equivalent Hasselblads. My friend, with a fabulous High Street studio, uses Hasselblad in studio, but swears by Mamiya too. In the old days when he was double-booked with two weddings at one time, his late wife and partner photographer, always used Mamiya in preference to Hasselblad when out shooting her weddings. Although a millionaire today, he will not change from medium format film to digital, although he sells scores of… Read Full Review

“I'd call it a superb value for the money if I could...”

Written on: 07/03/2003 by Ken Rice. (1 review written)

I'd call it a superb value for the money if I could keep mine operating… Read Full Review