PC Fix Reviews - www.ishift.co.uk

PC Fix www.ishift.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I bought a complete computer system from PC Fix...”

Written on: 10/08/2008

I bought a complete computer system from PC Fix ishift.co.uk when they were at Unit 5 Winpenny Road Parkhouse Ind Est East, Staffordshire. It developed a PSU fault and so I needed to take it back for warranty repair. I had heard horror stories of computer companies going bust and things so was a bit nervous when I discovered that ishift.co.uk had moved premises. But I was mistaken as they were easy to find from their website and were more than helpful when I got in touch. My PC was repaired… Read Full Review

“You might need multimap to find them. As they are...”

Written on: 24/12/2007

You might need multimap to find them. As they are round the back of FedEx on Parkhouse Ind Est East, Chesterton… Read Full Review

“I took my PC in to this shop for repair. I had a...”

Written on: 28/10/2007 by danny21 (2 reviews written)

I took my PC in to this shop for repair. I had a crossfire setup and could not get it to work properly at all. These guys had it fixed within 24 hours and only charged £20.

I told my brother to take his PC here as it needed a new motherboard & cpu for an upgrade. We already had the parts. PC Fix put it all together for us for only £20 again. It worls perfectly and we were quoted £75 elsewhere for the work to be done. Bargain! Highly recommended :)… Read Full Review