Cartrawler Reviews - www.cartrawler.com

Cartrawler www.cartrawler.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cartrawler www.cartrawler.com

Cartrawler www.cartrawler.com

“Good car”

Written on: 25/09/2022 by Cason232 (1 review written)

Good car, almost new, just the customer service at the pick up so bad. Overall good experience with the car.

“Everything was fine except drop off desk handling. ”

Written on: 22/09/2022 by ZMR2022 (1 review written)

Everything was fine at AVIS except drop off desk. I was alone at the counter and in 30 min I could not get the invoice. The person was conused and arguing for asking extra hrs charges which I already paid while booking.The desk staff promised to send invoice on whatsapp as couldn't wait any longer. Due to flight time very close. Even after 24hrs the bill not yet received, Hope appropriate corrective action will be taken.

“Best value around”

Written on: 22/09/2022 by 467Mueller (1 review written)

Reasonably priced with great value for a reliable vehicle. All staff that I encountered were friendly and knowledgeable. I will be back again.

“Friendly and fast service”

Written on: 18/09/2022 by walter89 (1 review written)

Well trained and friendly staff, promptly greeted me and got my car in less than 30 minutes. Drop off was also very quick. The car was super clean and good for what I needed in Montego Bay. 24/7 Customer service available in case of anything, really helpful staff. Would perhaps recommend getting insurance in case anything happens during your rental. If it's your first time driving on the opposite side of the road, ask for staff to quickly show you, and go for a drive on a quieter road to get used to it first. Highly recommended Island and would definitely rent with them again.

“Easy to book great communication helpful and friendly...”

Written on: 09/09/2022 by MeghanO'Donnell (1 review written)

Easy to book great communication helpful and friendly staff

“Great value for money”

Written on: 03/08/2022 by Kantor76 (1 review written)

Quick and smooth delivery of the car, which was already waiting for me. Location outside of the airport means more easily accessible. Great value for money, especially when booking months in advance. Satnav was included, although not requested, so very much appreciated. Staff was friendly and professional.

“You don’t need casco”

Written on: 31/07/2022 by SasaDusanov (1 review written)

Everything was good, but you must argue with them About extra casco insurance. You actially do not need that if you buy depositum insurance. It took too long time to discuss. It is second time like that. I didn’t buy casco neither now nor last time, but there is too much waste of time,

“Excellent, efficient , effortless”

Written on: 19/07/2022 by sramak (1 review written)

See previous comments

“Quick efficient and friendly.”

Written on: 14/07/2022

I hate to say anything bad about my experience but there was one tiny little thing. You see we found items from the previous renter of the vehicle that we drove underneath the front seat. Outside of that the service was quick, efficient and friendly. My favorite part is when they had it me an ice cold bottle of water. Even though I didn’t use it they even had a shuttle that would take you back to the airport I would highly recommend them to my friends

“Very Satisfied Customers ”

Written on: 19/06/2022 by Fazio (1 review written)

Exmouth Branch was very helpful and courteous

“Never even heard of this service, but it sure saved me!”

Written on: 04/06/2022 by 182Downey (1 review written)

Closed field in Dallas due to weather created massive delays and cancellations. I got close to home but I needed a rental and all main Companies showed zero availability. This service found me a car. It was a little pricey for a one day rental, but given the circumstances, worth the money.

“Zeer prettig geregeld”

Written on: 16/05/2022 by RuudG (1 review written)

Bij het ophalen van de auto was het in de mail al goed aangegeven waar ze zaten. Geen wachtrij, een vriendelijke man die ons hielp en het proces duidelijk uitlegde. De man die ons naar de auto bracht was vriendelijk en snel/duidelijk met afleveren van de auto. Bij het inleveren van de auto verliep het proces weer net zo makkelijk als bij aankomst. Aankomen, langslopen en akkoord. Zeer fijne organisatie om het daar te regelen.

“Excellent”

Written on: 09/05/2022 by Kaitlynnr464 (1 review written)

Very good service and very good staff. Thank you so much for making the whole process hassle free. Good people to rent from. Price is little steep but quality service more than made up for it.

“Highly Recommend ”

Written on: 28/04/2022 by Tessaf171 (1 review written)

Great prices, legit company. During COVID lockdown, I had a reservation that had to be cancelled. I had great concern as to being able to speak with an actual person and more so as to receiving a refund. I easily spoke with a live person who was polite and professional and promptly processed my refund. After lock down, I booked with them again for an overseas rental.And yet again,Cartrawler exceeded my expectations. I Will definitely use them again.

“Excellent clean and recommend”

Written on: 05/02/2022 by JamyaQuinn (1 review written)

Excellent and clean Expert officer Proper suggestion

“Awesome ”

Written on: 05/01/2022 by chris06790 (1 review written)

At first I was upset trying to find the rental ca after that it was great

“Great service ”

Written on: 07/12/2021 by Brybert (1 review written)

Easy to get to rental center….picked the mystery car and ended up with a nice BMW SUV! Drop off was very smooth.

“Excellent ! Best price and best quality ! ”

Written on: 04/12/2021 by Simon124 (1 review written)

Very good and easy to book , lots of details and explanations, amazing choice of cars . Best price !

“Good hire-a-car company ”

Written on: 29/11/2021

Very easy and smooth hiring process. All necessary docs are immediately sent via email. You pay what you know you have to pay (no bad surprise or unknown costs).

“Easy efficient and good value ”

Written on: 24/11/2021 by us330fan (1 review written)

Easy and efficient process for renting, pickup and drop off. Would rent again