Garmin nuvi 250 Reviews

Garmin nuvi 250 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Garmin nuvi 250

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“An outstanding piece of kit. I used this in February...”

Written on: 27/04/2010 by prudent buyer (7 reviews written)

An outstanding piece of kit. I used this in February to drive to the French Alps and the unit never missed a beat. It picked up on all the motorway slip roads in France, and all the instructions were clear, had good prior notice and never once left me wondering which way it meant for us to go. I would have no hesitation in recommending this little beauty… Read Full Review

“Really easy to use, gives you plenty of time before a...”

Written on: 28/08/2009

Really easy to use, gives you plenty of time before a junction, this is much better than the tom tom i had before which broke after a short time, would definitely buy a Garmin again, my husband has just brought the 255 model with EU… Read Full Review

“I bought a Garmin Nuvi 250 for my second car, and I...”

Written on: 21/06/2008 by TwinCam (33 reviews written)

I bought a Garmin Nuvi 250 for my second car, and I think this is one of the best sat navs out, garmin are a quality make and I have tried a couple now [on lone]. Much better than my RAC 200, and some big name brands I have used. The Nuvi locates satelities very fast, even in the middle of my house and is very accurate to. Good battery life 3+ hours. Good routing, never had any trouble getting places or finding them in the search. Unit is well built. Is easy to use, and has a nice clear… Read Full Review

“I bought the Garmin Nuvi 250 to replace the TomTom one...”

Written on: 27/05/2008 by dizzyfizzy1 (32 reviews written)

I bought the Garmin Nuvi 250 to replace the TomTom one that I had before, I was going to buy another TomTom but the salesman at Halfords told me to take a look at the Garmin Nuvi 250 as he said it was a lot more value for money.
I need a sat nav that is reliable, fast and easy to use and hard wearing as I use it every day for my locksmiths business.
Compared to the TomTom I had before this Garmin really is in a different league, it is smaller, stronger, easier and faster to use and the mount is… Read Full Review

Gilberttopo's Response to dizzyfizzy1's Review

Written on: 29/12/2008

I found this review helpful because...My family brought this for my christmas and I was a bit concerned that it was not what I would have brought but the information he has provided has put my mind at rest thanks.

Read 1 Comment

“I just bought the new Garmin 250w to replace an...”

Written on: 29/02/2008 by baldygitt (1 review written)

I just bought the new Garmin 250w to replace an Evesham 2500. I have been using Garmins for a few years now at work (I am a truck driver) and that influenced my purchase. I find the Garmins in general are quick to track satellites, are very accurate and I think are the easiest of all makes to use. Bloke in the shop tried to sell me a Tom Tom, but having used them I would not recommend one… Read Full Review