MBNA Rewards American Express Reviews

• Customer service

MBNA Rewards American Express - Ask a question now

“its a reward card that doesn't give you your...”

Written on: 11/05/2011 by antspants04 (3 reviews written)

its a reward card that doesn't give you your rewards!!!! i've been battling for months to get my airmiles and still haven't managed it.

it costs £140 a year and you get nothing for it. AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE… Read Full Review

“The Virgin American Express card by MBNA is a total...”

Written on: 17/07/2010 by ErnieD (1 review written)

The Virgin American Express card by MBNA is a total nightmare, the website for online payment throws you out when trying to make payments (i'm on virgin cable broadband) you phone up and they only let you pay the minimum (if you get through) They promised me my payment had gone through in time, then without warning me charged me £12 a time for late payment, then two months before they told me. When I closed the card for their awful service the cancelled all my earned air miles. SAVE YOURSELF… Read Full Review