Ameritrade Reviews - www.tdameritrade.com

• Speed of transfer

Ameritrade www.tdameritrade.com - Ask a question now

“Loads of problems”

Written on: 30/09/2011

Everything is problematic at TD Ameritrade. They are ready to charge commisions and welcome your money. Problems start when you want to withdraw your money. After a couple of years with them, they refused to issue me checks, debit card, and make transfers. I managed to recover my money anyway, but it should not have been the difficult way of doing things. As per order executions; I was in front of my computer the day of the flash crash, with plenty of cash to buy stocks. I put a couple of BUY… Read Full Review

“Great trading tools, good prices, fast execution....”

Written on: 07/01/2011

Great trading tools, good prices, fast execution. Never had any issue with them (for 15 years). If you need to have your hand held then this is not for you… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I went into the TD Ameritrade branch in Pasadena,...”

Written on: 19/04/2008 by flamenquito (1 review written)

I went into the TD Ameritrade branch in Pasadena, California to open an account after speaking with one of their staff on the phone the previous day. I'd done this to make sure I'd have everything I needed with me when I went there as it would be tax deadline (April 15) and I'd have less than an hour to complete my business.

The person I spoke with on the phone met with me briefly and put me in front of a computer so I could sign up online. I dutifully filled out the forms, but when I got to… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I went into a TD ameritrade office, in Pennsylvania,...”

Written on: 30/09/2007 by ceejaylee (1 review written)

I went into a TD ameritrade office, in Pennsylvania, and a woman refused to answer a question about the SEC and Ameritrade.
To my astonishment, I received a letter from Ameritrade a few days later telling me they no longer wanted me as a customer, I could not use checks or ATM if I had that with them and, if I did not liquidate or transfer my account within a less than 30 day) period they would do it.
The letter went on to say this decision was non reverseable.
I tried to talk with someone in… Read Full Review