Hole In The Wall Horse Riding School, County Durham Reviews

4.7

“The Best”

written by Robertsonep141 on 30/06/2019

The owner is very friendly and engages with each rider all the time, always asks if any questions and if they enjoyed it. All the helpers are friendly, the horses are well kept. My grandson goes everytime he comes on holiday and really enjoys it. He has his favourites he us encouraged to help to un tack the horse he rode which he loves. The owner not only teaches but makes it fun. Thankyou x

“Amazing to learn to ride”

written by AidanFoster1963 on 17/02/2015

All of the horse are friendly in all ranges of colours and sizes. I ride there all of the time. The staff are friendly. Everyone can ride. All abilities. Value for money. Also in the summer there is a summer camp it's great. The whole thing is amazing. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

“i love going to see and ride the horses my mum lets me...”

written by maggie coatsworth on 15/05/2011

i love going to see and ride the horses my mum lets me go every saturday and sunday from 10am till 3 i love helping to clean the stables and feed the horses to they is so much i can learn with the help of lynn and the others that help out im looking forward o the holiday where i hopeme mam will let me go every day as it so much fun at the same time learn thank u lynn for letting me come and my mam xx maggie aged 12

“Iv been riding at Hole In The Wall for 3 months now...”

written by on 16/10/2010

Iv been riding at Hole In The Wall for 3 months now and I love it! The staff are friendly, the horses iv been on are safe and good to ride. All the horses seem happy, look healthy and like being ridden which is a pleasant change from some other riding establishments I have tried.

I would recommend to anyone wanting to learn to ride, great value for money.

“Hole In The Wall Horse Riding School is good but not...”

written by on 27/05/2009

Hole In The Wall Horse Riding School is good but not perfect

“i learned to ride at hole in the wall riding school...”

written by on 22/05/2009

i learned to ride at hole in the wall riding school for many years and its a very nice place to be i loved every minute of it .I would tell anyone who is interested to go there and learn.And i would like to say a very big thank you to everyone for the times i spend there

“I really like the Hole In The Wall Horse Riding School...”

written by on 03/05/2009

I really like the Hole In The Wall Horse Riding School there and I go every Sunday.

“The Hole In The Wall Horse Riding School is ideal for...”

written by elaine ibinson on 25/08/2008

The Hole In The Wall Horse Riding School is ideal for everyone. there are a selction of horses for every ability. The quiet horses are lovely for beginners (Lady and Danny)but there are some more lively characters aswell.The hacks are value for money and include only a small amount of roadwork. The new arena is excellent for lessons in all weather.