Nationwide Debit Card Reviews

Nationwide Debit Card - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Nationwide debit card. ”

Written on: 20/01/2010

Nationwide debit card.
I have been with Nationwide for two decades. I have two accounts, plus an isa and my daughter's account. I have never been in debt and have no,as never required, overdraft facillities.
Just before Christmas asked to apply for a debit card. This was to make purchases online. Already have the standard cash machine flex account so just an upgrade really. First I was told I did not have enough money going through the accounts on a regular basis. When this changed, I asked… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Nationwide's Flex Account is advertised as including a...”

Written on: 15/06/2009 by letik (14 reviews written)

Nationwide's Flex Account is advertised as including a debit card. However when you open the account they give you only an ATM card. Their web site states that the debit card can only be obtained minimum 7 months after the Flex Account is opened, although this is not stated on the Flex Account page! 7 month later, after saving thousands in the account and in an e-Savings account I duly requested a debit card, but was denied, "Sorry, there has been too little activity on your account. Come back… Read Full Review