Wards Estate Agents Reviews

Wards Estate Agents - Ask a question now

“shocking service from day 1”

Written on: 06/09/2013 by asilm (1 review written)

Terrible communication, poor service, completely unreliable. I am totally frustrated i am tied into a contract with them. My advice definitely go elsewhere your life will be less stressful. I pay the extra monthly fee to be guaranteed my rent which doesnt happen, but worst of all they dont tell me so my bank account goes into overdraft i get charged and they still dont have the courtesy to tell me. This is just one of a catalogue of errors and poor service since i unfortunately handed my keys… Read Full Review

“Wards will not remove listing”

Written on: 20/10/2012 by rwendt (1 review written)

after termination of the contract Wards will not remove listings at Rightmove/Zoopla/etc. They are inefficient changing search parameters. Afyer 3 months into the contract one could still not find the property on the internet… Read Full Review