Victoria Inn, Victoria Reviews

• Location

• Food

Victoria Inn, Victoria - Ask a question now

“Run you fools!”

Written on: 24/01/2014 by Senhor_vx (1 review written)

We booked a double room in this hotel and when we arrive at 5-6 in the afternoon and after paid for this, the owner (who was more worried by watch a cricket match on the TV than to serve us) took us to another hotel (but not better) at Belgrave Rd without helping us to carry our own luggage. Then he showed us a single room beside the dining room (the door opened to this), with a single bed (90cm) which he said us was the usual double bed in England. It was amazing, because we knew that he was… Read Full Review

“Unhelpful Oriental gentleman at reception,not friendly...”

Written on: 15/11/2009 by inchiquin (1 review written)

Unhelpful Oriental gentleman at reception,not friendly at all. I asked him about a bus srevice to the airport, he sent me to the bus station, the minibus driver later told me that this hotel was one of his pickup points.
The single overnight room I had was so small I kept tripping over by baggage on the floor.I think the room was actually a converted broom closet. Constant noize all night from trains, no sleep what so ever.

The internet/broadband would not work in the room, I had to take my… Read Full Review

“Good points, personnel and location. Bad points, room...”

Written on: 10/11/2008 by kettumik (1 review written)

Good points, personnel and location. Bad points, room smelled rotten. Toilet was so small that I could not sit in a seat and I am not a big guy. Room was not ready (14.30 p.m).I almost could touch next building from my window. I have been in over 20 countries and stayed in quite cheap hotels but this was worst… Read Full Review

“Had reservations about going to this hotel...”

Written on: 10/08/2007 by yellowtimechris (109 reviews written)

Had reservations about going to this hotel Lastminute.com had not let me down before and didn't on this one.
We were given the Queen Victoria Suite, sounds impressive but thats about it, room had a shower and toilet in it but they were lacking in quality.
The bed was noisy and had a draft through the window, had to close the curtains by putting a chair against them in the middle.
The breakfast was a continental one, basic and cheery.
Apart from these issues I was quite happy about the place and… Read Full Review