Arabella Weir, Does My Bum Look Big in This?: The Diary of an Insecure Woman Reviews

Media Gallery for Arabella Weir, Does My Bum Look Big in This?: The Diary of an Insecure Woman

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I was hoping for the story of an insecure woman, what...”

Written on: 02/12/2010

I was hoping for the story of an insecure woman, what I got was an irritating babble. This woman is so dense, stupid and paranoid I felt really annoyed while reading it. Many a times I just wanted to bring the book back to the library without finishing. I didn't bring it back until I actually finished it, not because I felt curious if she'd end up with ANA, but because I have this little neurotic tic that I HAVE to finish everything I start. And I wasn't even satisfied that I made it to the… Read Full Review