H Samuel www.hsamuel.co.uk

H Samuel www.hsamuel.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for H Samuel www.hsamuel.co.uk

“Excellent Service ”

written by 189Robinson on 21/04/2024

My partner & I received excellent service at H Samuel's Manchester branch on Saturday 20th April. We easily found the engagement ring we wanted and received all the help we required. It is a pity we cannot name the two sales people which is a pity because they should be recognised.

“Lovely staff ”

written by Scottw371 on 03/04/2024

My little girl had her ears pierced today at h.Samuel, she had her first one done and refused to have her second done. The lady who pieced them was absolutely lovely with my little girl so kind and gentle and made my little girl feel at ease she had the second one done some time after. Also the prices was good with good quality studs and made sure everything was sterile for her piercing would definitely recommend. X

“Repaired clasp ”

written by Antiquedeb on 15/03/2024

I brought in a silver antique bracelet that my Great Grandfather had made for my Great Aunt in World War 1. It was of great value in sentimental value, I had full trust in H Samuals to care for it under their charge. They had the expertise NOT to polish it up so it could take away the valuable inscriptions the ID had written on it. A marvellous job was done and a more than happy customer. Recommended and will use this service again in future.

“Fantastic ”

written by AllysonVance on 03/03/2024

We went to h m samual at whitney to order wedding rings the lady in there was fantastic whent above all all she was so helpfull and couldn't have done anymore she was amazing and would recommend this jewlers will definitely be going back there to buy again

“Chain repair”

written by Nigel457 on 10/02/2024

Awesome service from Lowestoft shop repair centre. Very accommodating and friendly staff. Highly recommended for any repair work.

“Extremely helpful service”

written by DrTWhite on 13/12/2023

On 12 Dec., 2023 I visited H. Samuel, Corn Hill, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk to have a watchband transferred from an old to a new watch which I had bought elsewhere. A member of staff, did the work immediately and refused to charge me anything for the service, even through it took her about 5 minutes of skilful work with the right tool! I am therefore moved to record this helpful service and to observe that I shall certainly visit H. Samuel again, presumably next time involving something of profit to the shop.

“Horrible online service, wasted money”

written by AnujaVelladurai on 10/09/2023

I bought two bangles last month and returned both the bangles in the same parcel. But warehouse received only one bangles which is impossible. I have raised ticket CS2325891 to find out on 29th Aug and till waiting for the response. Can't believe this, I have lost £ 120 because of this mess. I will not trust H Samuel online service again.

“H Samuel reviews on their website is fake”

written by Reidse119 on 02/09/2023

My item was delivered following online purchase but I was unable to inspect the item without breaking a seal that void the return. When I wrote this honest feedback following H. Samuel request from their website, I recieved the below response: Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on 9ct Gold Peridot Figure of Eight Drop Earrings "Unfortunately your review has not met our guidelines for posting onto our site. Please feel free to review our guidelines and resubmit your review on 9ct Gold Peridot Figure of Eight Drop Earrings"

“Extremely Terrible Experience”

written by BryleeDominguez on 23/08/2023

It was a terrible experience I had at H. Samuel's Sunderland store. My spouse birthday was August 6. I came to the store on July 29, selected all I wanted (a necklace, ear rings & handchain, all gold). Sadly, the handchain was not in store, so the order was placed. I came back on August 2 to pick up. It was not available. Returned on August 3, same not available. Only for a very ill-mannered staff, started addressing me rudely and calling me names. Another staff, he explained to her that the fault was from the company's system. She was yet unapologetic. I came back the following day, August 4, cancelled my order running to over £400. H. Samuel lost a sale, lost a customer and lost referrals. I believe that, staff should be properly trained in particular oriented on inclusion & diversity. I perceived that she acted against a person of colour.

“Fantastic staff at Cannock branch ”

written by Carl1966 on 03/08/2023

I went into the Cannock branch to find something for our 30th Anniversary. From the moment I walked in, the 3 ladies who were working there went above and beyond to help me find a present for my wife.Nothing was to much trouble,and they spent an hour and a half helping me to find an ideal gift,even ringing several other branches to find stock allocation. I would definitely recommend this store as nothing was to much trouble and I left a very happy customer.

“Discounted jewellery”

written by ColtonCrabtree on 19/07/2023

She was an attentive and persuasive sales assistant. She was friendly and pleasant in her manner. She didn't have any real knowledge about the 2 cheap rings that I bought,however. After each sale I received a £25 voucher which was generous. The jewellery already had been discounted by £20. She overall was a good sales assistant.

“Great customer service”

written by on 30/06/2023

The customer service was excellent and it made shopping that bit easier. I was served by a lady who was helpful and polite. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this shop to family and friends.

“Wedding band shopping”

written by Kyraw128 on 14/04/2023

We went shopping yesterday for a wedding band at H Samuel in Abbeycentre at Newtownabbey NI. Respresentative served us. Service was excellent and she was very helpful.

“Awful customer service”

written by Anniebuksh on 12/03/2023

Wish I'd have read the reviews before trying to order from here. No jelp whatsoever with an issue we had. Terrible customer service. Won't attempt to buy from these again

“bought earrings today”

written by chelsieconx on 07/03/2023

Majella served me instore today, her customer service was brilliant! she was lovely and made sure i was attended to straight away

“Staff Blackpool branch ”

written by Kyle05 on 14/10/2022

I would like to say I had an order cancelled after paying in-store at Blackpool branch we were visiting so couldn't go to store for refund, the member of staff I dealt with on the phone was so helpful and nice even contacting me a week later to make sure I had received the refund. Thank you, first class job

“Staff at luton Mall store are extremely rude”

written by MaryjaneMoore298 on 17/07/2022

The customer service are really poor ....staff need customer service training in particular..... I asked for manager I was told to go away and find yourself, rude behaviour as supervisor was also backing up their staff

“Disappointing service”

written by Fatim4.Begum on 27/05/2022

Disappointing service @ H Samuel Westfield Stratford City. On Saturday 21st May 2022 I chose a chain costing £50 & pair of earrings for £55, birthday present for my niece. I checked with 2 staff who confirmed I can use my Bluelight discount card that gives me 15% discount..When I got to the till , 2 managers (senior staff) stopped the assistant from applying the discount.. told her the Bluelight isn't accepted (untrue as I checked later and it's accepted)..The assistant decided to use the buy one get one half price instead and I was ok with that since I really wanted the items. After paying I checked receipt while assistant was packing the items and I realised I was charged £70 for chain. I pointed out the price tag said £50 so the assistant checked and confirmed that it did. She bought it to the same two managers (senior staff) attention and asked if it can be honoured and I only pay £50..but they just said no and that I should just pick something else. No apology! They didn't even think to speak with me directly even though I was standing right in front. At this point I asked for a refund.. purely because I didn't like the service/ attitude. Obviously after leaving the store I checked and realised they were not truthful about not accepting Bluelight card too and this angered me more! Truly disappointing.. I have for years bought from H Samuel but never experienced this kind of service.

“Why is the staff so miserable ?!!!”

written by Tia330 on 17/05/2022

I went to H Samuel Watford branch. The two female members of staff who served me were just so miserable! There were no pleasantries…just a false “hello can I help you?” The staff look like they have no motivation and do not want to be there andI felt quite sorry for them ! It must be a terrible company to work for and the vibe in this branch was “oh for goodness sake just hurry up and stop being so awkward!” They need to greatly improve their customer service.

“Best experience”

written by Laurenhodson on 28/04/2022

We visited the hemel branch. We were helped out and served by a saleswoman and she was amazing! We felt comfortable and she had such amazing knowledge of every single piece of jewellery I asked about. She managed to find me the most perfect ring that was within our budget and all with a smile on her face. I would defiantly recommend and defiantly want to say a massive thank you to the lady who attending to my very fussy needs as she massively went above and beyond for us.