Street Monkeez www.streetmonkeez.co.uk

4.8

Street Monkeez www.streetmonkeez.co.uk - Ask a question now

“streetmonkeez.co.uk is an easy way of buying your kids...”

written by on 12/06/2008

streetmonkeez.co.uk is an easy way of buying your kids clothes at good prices and without having to leave your house. There is a lot of choices for most age groups. So this is a definite thumps up from a happy customer.

“A brilliant site and the owner was brilliant with...”

written by on 18/05/2008

A brilliant site and the owner was brilliant with helping me choose the right size - a service you don't often find on the internet especially with larger stores.

“I bought a range of items on www.streetmonkeez.co.uk...”

written by kizzytj0 on 23/07/2007

I bought a range of items on www.streetmonkeez.co.uk for my kids. This was a fab site, as it has ages newborn through to adult girls. Not only that, Street Monkeez have a range of brands and prices. I find a lot of sites only do certain ages or designer only etc., and I end up paying lots on delivery charges. Oh. and they offer free delivery as well, on orders over £50. The quality of the clothes was absolutely brilliant, especially Babeskin and Dudeskin, which was a brand I hadn't had before, so I took a flyer. It is definitely now my favourite shop for my children's clothes.