Go-Ped ESR 750 Sport Reviews

Go-Ped ESR 750 Sport - Ask a question now

“I think it would be fun having this scooter on the...”

Written on: 05/03/2008

I think it would be fun having this scooter on the boardwalk but it is to much money… Read Full Review

Marianne5's Comment

Written on: 22/04/2014

There's nothing fun about this scooter because it's a piece of junk and the company - Patmore Mortors - doesn't back up their product. I waitned over 3 months for our goped that arrived broken and they wanted to send me the part to fix it myself and I just spent oner $500 for the broken goped. Seriously don't waste your time. Very bad customer service and product.

Read 1 Comment