Soleus Air CFM-40 E Reviews

• Service & Support

Soleus Air CFM-40 E - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Soleus Air CFM-40 E

Soleus Air CFM-40 E

“I did a lot of research before buying this Soleus Air...”

Written on: 27/07/2008 by Wessman (1 review written)

I did a lot of research before buying this Soleus Air CFM-40 E. 9/10 reviews were very favorable, so I felt comfortable with my decision. Then I found myself in the 10% who experience trouble! I note that the negative reviews generally report similar problems to what I experienced. I feel that if only they took better care of their customers, I could make a positive recommendation despite a 1/10 chance of having the unit fail… Read Full Review

“This Soleus Air CFM 40 E is great for a few reasons:...”

Written on: 11/03/2008

This Soleus Air CFM 40 E is great for a few reasons: it has a indicator to say the bucket is full and shuts off automatically. The filter can be washed and I find it very easy to change the 'humidstat'. But the reason why it beats any other air purifier is that it so quiet when operating. Love this machine, go and get it now if you're looking for one!… Read Full Review

370916_Rkraemer420's Comment

Written on: 02/06/2008

Bought this 9/2006, used one season. Started it up for second season and it appears to be out of freon. no water in reservoir. Model cfm-40e dehumidifier. Gave away 25 year old Kenmore, wish I had it back.

Read 1 Comment