Allure Bridals, Tennessee Reviews

Allure Bridals, Tennessee - Ask a question now

“Allure does not seem to be communicating with the...”

Written on: 06/11/2008

Allure does not seem to be communicating with the bridal store. They have already had my dress for over a week and they are still 'looking at it'. My wedding is in 8 weeks and I don't have a dress yet!… Read Full Review

“The bridal shop we used gave us the number for Allure...”

Written on: 06/07/2007 by garlandfolks (1 review written)

The bridal shop we used gave us the number for Allure Bridals, the manufacturer. I spoke to someone who told me that she would have the owner contact me. Days later, I called back and was told I should go through the bridal shop. The ladies at the bridal shop are trying, but the Allure Bridals doesn't seem interested in the fact that there is a problem with their dress. This was from the EXCLUSIVE line, and it is NOT a bargain dress. It's such a shame, because, it is the most beautiful… Read Full Review

Mandigalvan's Response to 296917_garlandfolks's Review

Written on: 25/08/2007

Does anyone have the Allure Bridals manufacturers phone number? My dress is already a month late, and the store I bought my dress from cannot get a response from this manufacturer. If you have the number, please can you let me have your email address so that I can contact you via the Review Centre forum, as telephone numbers can not be left on this site?
<br/>
<br/>Thanks.

Jammyrhona's Response to 296917_garlandfolks's Review

Written on: 02/03/2009

Follow up to my comment last year - the dress arrived at the bridal shop I bought it through not long after the comment with no problems and the dress was stunning, but I never received a swatch, despite the shop asking 3 times for one. I'm not sure if Allure expected me to carry the dress with me to a suit hire shop & fabric shop etc or what.
<br/>So - I was extremely happy with the dress, but customer service to customers & bridal stores was not helpful to me.

Jammyrhona's Response to 296917_garlandfolks's Review

Written on: 07/02/2008

Bit worried myself as I ordered my Allure dress in October, my wedding is in August, it's now February, and I haven't even had a swatch back yet. The shop I ordered it through didn't seem to think this is anything out of the ordinary, but the clock is ticking! Not exactly difficult to cut a bit of fabric out and pop it in the post! Dress isn't even on Allure's website anymore.

Read 3 Comments