World of Computers, Cambridge Reviews

Media Gallery for World of Computers, Cambridge

World of Computers, Cambridge

“Excellent Customer Service”

written by GACK on 04/10/2018

After taking my laptop into another computer repair shop and being told that it wasn't worth repairing I thought I would just take it into World Of Computers for a second opinion. The staff were so helpful and genuine and two days later I now have my laptop repaired and in full working order all for an extremely reasonable price. Thank you so much for your wonderful customer care and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending you.

“Simply outstanding”

written by steevwilcox on 16/09/2011

My company has been using World of Computers for nine years now, and we're going to have to stop because we've been acquired by someone with a

“Big thanks you to World of Computers. I was bought a...”

written by Angela100 on 06/03/2011

Big thanks you to World of Computers. I was bought a new pc system from them and needed help resolving some technical problems with specific equipment and software I needed to install. The staff there were incredibly helpful and far more knowledgeable than any other computer shop I have been too. They had me up and running in no time and at no charge! So many thanks for a great job!

“I ordered a custom system with high-spec components....”

written by on 13/10/2010

I ordered a custom system with high-spec components. The order was ready in 2 days!
The system is very stable, cool and surprisingly quiet, considering video card specs. Despite having slight objections with value Kingston memory sticks and conservative Intel motherboards, I am very happy with the quality/price ratio. Interacting with the sales and tech staff directly and being able to look at the components used is much more important than saving a few pounds by purchasing a computer online, often from a site with unknown reputation.
I will be recommending WoC to my friends and co-workers.

“World of Computers is a great pc shop with excellent...”

written by on 08/04/2009

World of Computers is a great pc shop with excellent service friendly staff always willing to lend a hand. they are friendly their prices are cheap and affordable and they offer great service.

Yellowtimechris's Comment

Written on: 09/04/2009

I found this review unhelpful because... how can you give a 0/10 for value then say its a good place to spend money, sorry but this review is lacking credibility.

Read 1 Comment

“I would definitely use World of Computers in the...”

written by sam142 on 07/06/2007

I would definitely use World of Computers in the future and would recommend them to my family and friends.