RAC Trackstar Plus Reviews

RAC Trackstar Plus - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for RAC Trackstar Plus

RAC Trackstar Plus

“Shocking”

Written on: 26/06/2018 by lizaddley (1 review written)

When we bought our car it already had this tracker fitted so we had no choice really but to carry it on, 7 1/2 years later we are selling the Car, and yep the small print that we didn't see all those years ago (when i spoke to them over the phone) must of said that if you SELL your car you wont get any refund for the complete months left on the subscription (11 months in total for us) so you pay for a service on a car that you no longer own. I would seriously consider looking for another… Read Full Review

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“I agree with the other reviews. ”

Written on: 18/01/2011

I agree with the other reviews.
As a customer of 6 years with trackstar, all I will is add is WATCH THE SMALL PRINT… Read Full Review

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“i have read one review and its not one any more...”

Written on: 26/05/2010

i have read one review and its not one any more because its 2 now. same problem. i tried to ring them 10 times holding some times 20 minutes but no body pick up the phone. e mailed to them will wait for 7 days.
i do not think its worth having this from this company.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“I think it is quite a big commitment choosing a...”

Written on: 10/02/2009 by denmans (2 reviews written)

I think it is quite a big commitment choosing a tracking device. The cost of supply and installation is significant and if the backup is not there afterward I'd feel left with a wasted investment.
I have tried many times over the past month to reach Trafficmaster customer services (who manage the tracking for RAC Trackstar Plus) by phone but they do not seem to pick up at the times I call. Sales on the other hand has always picked up the phone immediately when I've called.

Contacting customer… Read Full Review