Pampers Sensitive Reviews

Pampers Sensitive - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pampers Sensitive

“Pampers sensitive wipes”

written by Robyned on 12/11/2011

I use them on my baby since birth. I'm happy with Pampers sensitive wipes there's no perfumes added so it can used on the most sensitive skin. She doesn't get a reaction to this wipe I'm quite happy with it. I would recommend it to a friend I would buy it again. The only thing is their a little expensive so I buy them buy the box and they last longer. I would recommend it being a must have for every new parent for your little to make sure their most delicate skin has the best wipe that won't cause a reaction or a diaper rash.

“I've always loved Pampers sensitive. I used them from...”

written by Venus7 on 15/08/2009

I've always loved Pampers sensitive. I used them from Day 1 with my son & still use them now - and he's almost 2 years old. I'll also be using them for the new baby.

They're strong & moist, plus I like that they're fairly natural, so there aren't perfumes & things going on Baby's bottom.