Graco Mirage Travel System Standard Stroller Reviews

Type Travel Systems
Main characteristics
Stroller Type: Standard
Number of Seats: Single Seat
Max Weight Capacity: 29 lb.
Harness Points: 5-Point
Recline Features: Reclining Back (3 Positions)
Other Features
Safety Features: Wheel Suspension
Convenience Features: Rain Canopy Included, Washable, Canopy Window, Travel System (Car Seat Included)
Storage Features: Lower Storage Basket, Front/Child Tray
Structure
Frame Material: Steel
Other
Folded Width: 14.57 in.
Folded Depth: 19.29 in.
Folded Height: 34.65 in.
Weight: 24.69 lb.

“i found this puschair great - i bought a second hand...”

Written on: 11/05/2010

i found this puschair great - i bought a second hand one off ebay and i love it from the day i saw it - i used it for my first and second child - even took it on a plane! its so easy to push and carseat clips on so easily !
great buggy would recommend to anyone
the shoppin basket survived a £500 shopping spree and came very useful… Read Full Review

“As a first time Mum living on the 2nd floor of a flat,...”

Written on: 06/10/2009 by scaussie (2 reviews written)

As a first time Mum living on the 2nd floor of a flat, I had no idea what to look for in a pram/car seat other than it being good value for money and lightweight. My baby is now 20 months old and I am looking for a new pram because I am wanting a change of style and possibly a lighter pram.
I must say that it was a fluke that the GRACO MIRAGE TRAVEL SYSTEM suited most of my needs. It cost £130 with the footmuff and raincover and my inital budget was £400 but as I was not sure what to look for… Read Full Review

“I bought this in May 2005, I really liked it at first...”

Written on: 01/09/2008 by tofubabies (3 reviews written)

I bought this in May 2005, I really liked it at first but after a while I got annoyed because the wheels went out of control when I went over any sort of bump and because there's no suspension the ride seemed very uncomfortable for baby. I won't recommend this pushchair as I think there are much better travel systems for a little more cost. I would recommend only if you really are on a tight budget and it's the cheapest you can find… Read Full Review

“My mother bought me the Graco Mirage travel system, as...”

Written on: 13/08/2007 by meenakshi (1 review written)

My mother bought me the Graco Mirage travel system, as I couldn't make up my mind on which expensive buggy to buy for my eagerly anticipated newborn.

As it was such good value, she said we could keep it at grandmothers when we bought our expensive buggy.

However, I'm still getting great use out of the buggy, and I never bought a top of the range buggy - I will wait until it's time to buy a twin buggy!

Save your pennies and buy this travel system!… Read Full Review

“The Graco Mirage Travel System has been the perfect...”

Written on: 02/11/2006 by nikkiweatherill (1 review written)

The Graco Mirage Travel System has been the perfect pushchair for me. It has a combined car seat and pushchair. It is lovely to push, and it only cost me £129 from The Big W… Read Full Review

“We bought one from Kiddieshop.org.uk , they have...”

Written on: 20/12/2005 by jennyengland (1 review written)

We bought one from Kiddieshop.org.uk , they have unbeatable prices on most Graco products, as well as other large names. The Mirage Travel System pushchair is perfect for us, as we use it in conjunction with the car seat, there's no need to annoy Jemima with waking her up to move her when a car journey ends while she's asleep! Also, we like to take family walks at the weekend over the hills, and it's been robust enough to deal with everything we have thrown at it, and it still looks good… Read Full Review