TK Maxx Reviews

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last year
(cancel refinement)

“Racist! rude!”

Written on: 04/04/2019 by AriellePower (1 review written)

First off all, the lady which was on click and collect till (she was working on 4th of April 2019 between 3pm and 4pm), she even didn't say hello to me! Than i want to return my item from my previous online order,but she told me to wait, because the lady behind me was the same skin colour as she was and i was not! I told that this is not acceptable, but she told me that i still will need to wait for my click and collect,so i have to move to the side because she WANT to serve the lady behind me!… Read Full Review