Judge Vista Stainless Steel Cookware Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“amazing”

Written on: 26/11/2012

my friend has just given me a judge pot its amazing ,have just cooked a stew in it ,when i checked it had been boiling,stirred it no even the slightest stick,mine has a steel lid though not a glass one,i must say.....very impressed … Read Full Review

Terrismag's Comment

Written on: 17/06/2013

glad to hear your impressed with your purchase so am I and I wouldn't by any other cookware

Read 1 Comment

“I bought my Judge saucepan set 16 years ago and it...”

Written on: 30/04/2010

I bought my Judge saucepan set 16 years ago and it still looks like new, and yes I do use them everyday. Excellent quality, you really do get what you have paid for. The frying pan is very large and I tend not to use it for general frying, but for browning meat etc… Read Full Review

“Does what it says on the pan. My Wife loves them and...”

Written on: 22/11/2009

Does what it says on the pan. My Wife loves them and as she does most of the cooking she should know… Read Full Review

“Judge Vista Stainless Steel Cookware is very easy to...”

Written on: 16/11/2006 by mushroom (1 review written)

Judge Vista Stainless Steel Cookware is very easy to keep clean with a little Cif (on the stainless steel), which will clear off stains. You can buy replacement handles and knobs if you damage one. I have an Induction Hob and Judge Vista will work on it… Read Full Review

Glenyst's Response to mushroom's Review

Written on: 18/09/2008

Hey, that's what I need - replacement handles. Where do I go for them?

Read 1 Comment