Judge Vista Stainless Steel Cookware Reviews

Judge Vista Stainless Steel Cookware

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“So disappointed ”

Written on: 08/07/2016 by 257McDermott (1 review written)

We thought we'd treat ourselves to a set of Vista pans to replace our current unbranded ones-which actually had nothing wrong with them, but I've gone off the thought of non stick coatings. This was not a cheap outlay, £103 from an shop of our very hard earned money. We read the instruction book carefully, and have followed it-flame not too high, no salt in a cold water pan etc... however we are gutted to see the condition of the pans after their first use... the insides tarnished, the bottoms… Read Full Review

“These Judge pans are dangerous”

Written on: 05/11/2014 by RichardTN (1 review written)

Purchased a set of these pans approx 10 yrs ago. Last Christmas the handle of one of the pans, filled with boiling water and greens, parted company from the pan, luckily my partner managed to get it over our recently installed sink before it finally gave way and so escaped any physical harm, however the sudden fall cracked the sink rendering it useless over Christmas and New Year. We have been trying for nearly a year to obtain compensation for the consequential damage, which has been refused… Read Full Review

Marc.robson's Response to RichardTN's Review

Written on: 10/03/2015

get a life

Podgee's Response to RichardTN's Review

Written on: 30/12/2016

10 years? Seriously, I have a pan that is 34 years old that I am throwing away today, it cost £20 new. To get 10 years out of a cheap pan is good!

Read 2 Comments

“Poor on induction”

Written on: 07/04/2014 by Kidsgrove (1 review written)

We were using a cheap set of Prestige pans bought in haste when we needed to buy a new set for use on our new induction hob 5 years ago. They have been great, but bought some Judge Vista pans in the sale at New Year. WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY. They take alot longer to heat up even just water than our old cheap pans. They discoloured straight away and annoyingly the handles drip when you bring them out of the dishwasher. I contacted Judge and explained that in experiments with my old cheap set that… Read Full Review

“Difficult to clean and remove marks.”

Written on: 25/03/2014 by TedHamilton (1 review written)

Recently purchased a complete set of pots and pans, in stainless steel. Design is good but the quality of finish is rubbish. I would not recommend this product… Read Full Review

“vista pan”

Written on: 05/05/2013 by aquarelle (1 review written)

I have had my vista pans 11 months and one of the lids has cracked around the black central handle. I understood that there is a 25 year guarantee but I cannot find any way of contacting the Judge company to persue this. I would appreciate some advice [email protected]Read Full Review

“Rubbish Pans”

Written on: 25/01/2013 by Hardwired (2 reviews written)

Bought these pans because they were compatible with an induction hob but the first time they were used they scratched our new hob. Closer inspection revealed sharp imperfections on the bases of the pans which caused the scratches, Judge customer services fobbed us off whilst conveniently removing the imperfections from the returned pans. Will never buy any Judge product again as they are a sub standard brand tarted up to look professional, buy at your own risk… Read Full Review

Terrismag's Response to Hardwired's Review

Written on: 17/06/2013

sorry to hear this . I have a gas stove therefore haven't experienced this problem

Read 1 Comment

“i AM VERY DISAPPPOINTED IN MY SET OF VISTA PANS AFTER...”

Written on: 12/03/2011

i AM VERY DISAPPPOINTED IN MY SET OF VISTA PANS AFTER USING ONE OF THEM ONCE AND WASHING IT THE INSIDE OF THE PAN IS TARNISHED,I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL
IF POSSIBLE I WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE ONE STAR, I AM GOING TO COMPLAIN TO THE SUPPLIER AND RETURN THEM AS I HAVE FOUR UNUSED PANS, THEY WERE NOT CHEAP WHAT I LIKED WAS THE HANDLES AND THE GRIP OF THEM AND THE SHAPE OF THE PANS
VERY DISAPPOINTED OVERALL, THAT THEY DID NOT KEEP THEIR APPEARANCE… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 21/06/2011

It is sad to see people criticising these amazing high quality saucepans. Very often it is the case that the care instructions were not observed. My set of 15 regularly used Judge Vista pans etc., are as new looking today as when first bought many years ago. I am really tempted sometimes to leave them out on display when visitors arrive.
Also these pans were originally recommended to me and now I recommend them to all. I always speak as I find!

Roseblitz's Comment

Written on: 24/09/2012

I purchased a set of 5 Vista pans including a frying pan as an anniversary present for my son and daughter-in-law as I had been using a Vista saucepan for about 5 years and was very pleased with the way it cooks and its appearance. After using them for just a few months all the pans have tarnished badly both inside and out and look much older than my pan which is still gleaming.
I think that pans bought a few years ago were of better quality than those
being sold now, although they all carry the reputable name of Judge.
I am returning them to to the store I bought them from and as they have a 10year guarantee hope that something can be done about the poor quality.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 23/06/2011

I have a set of the non stick set which have lasted me 20 years and still going strong. I also have one of the stainless steel pans, which I agree, does lose its shine when used, but I use a pan cleaner called Stellar and it brings the saucepan back to its original shine.

Read 3 Comments

“My wife really wanted some Judge cookware so I spent...”

Written on: 20/10/2010

My wife really wanted some Judge cookware so I spent the extra money to get it for her. At the time the extra money made sense because of the reputation Judge had for quality. We have only had them for two years and both handles are now loose...and the lid to another is loose. We are both very disappointed and wish we had just bought the cheap supermarket versions. I don't know if they have outsourced their production but something has happened in between the time my mother in law bought… Read Full Review