Canon Rebel G Reviews

Canon Rebel G - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Canon Rebel G

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I got this camera when my dad gave it up to me after...”

Written on: 08/12/2007

I got this camera when my dad gave it up to me after he upgraded to Nikon d70. With my dad, it's seen everything from camping trips to Disney-land. So far, it is the greatest camera I've ever owned!… Read Full Review

“Got this Canon Rebel G 35mm SLR camera as a quick...”

Written on: 10/06/2004 by Wes K (1 review written)

Got this Canon Rebel G 35mm SLR camera as a quick replacement for a Rebel II that died 2 weeks before a shoot, was quite pleased with the range of features for the price and the learning curve. Only things I could see improving are the Auto-Focus mode; camera tends to hunt sometimes, or give up altogether; also the camera tends to calculate exposure on the side of underexposing shots… Read Full Review

“I don't care what people say about this camera, it is...”

Written on: 26/02/2003 by SingSwtHarmony. (1 review written)

I don't care what people say about this camera, it is excellent! I have heard it compared to a point-and-shoot, and that's completely untrue. I took this camera with me to Ireland, and my pictures turned out so fantastic that professional photographers have complimented me on them! As long as you have an eye for what you are taking, then you can make any camera work for you and still get a good (if not completely high-quality) picture. This one provides quality, sharpness, and high grained… Read Full Review

110085_Christopher Martin.'s Response to 75917_SingSwtHarmony.'s Review

Written on: 23/06/2003

I agree. I bought my Canon Reble G used. I bought a 300X lense for it and WOW! It works great. Some people I know have the other brands of SLR and they have a menu to decide which sort of picture to take, very slow! The Dial is far better and quicker for someone who likes to take pictures of landscapes and nature or ANYTHING! The only thing I can think of that is bad is the lack of a good red eye reduction, at least on mine. I no longer use this camera to take pictures of people.
<br>
<br>I am happy to see others like this fine Camera. And you are right you can take a good picture with ANY camera you just need a good eye. I have taken award winning photos with point & shoot no zoom cameras.

Read 1 Comment

“I bought this Canon Rebel G 35mm SLR camera a little...”

Written on: 20/09/2002 by cornerstone. (1 review written)

I bought this Canon Rebel G 35mm SLR camera a little while ago and it takes great pictures. It takes them much faster then a zoom camera and takes the shots you want. Very good value for your money. I am happy with this camera and it is the best one I have owned to date… Read Full Review

Shane_Hannon02.'s Response to 38797_cornerstone.'s Review

Written on: 02/10/2002

This camera is my first SLR ever, I normally would by disposable camera's if I needed to take some pictures.
<br>I have taken it on a few trips and have great results so far, with the standard lens (35mm-80mm).
<br>Using the features is really easy, for a novice. Controlling f stops, shutter speed, and even a remote for tripod use makes it simple.
<br>It may not be top of the line, but for the money...you have an awesome camera that is easy to learn on.

Kada2110's Response to 38797_cornerstone.'s Review

Written on: 21/11/2005

you can turn off the flash, just put it back in the camera...gosh!

Read 2 Comments

“The Canon Rebel G was purchased for me as a Christmas...”

Written on: 11/08/2002 by Corsair41. (1 review written)

The Canon Rebel G was purchased for me as a Christmas gift about 2 years ago. all, I'm very pleased with the performance of the camera, although it's been a bit of a struggle to figure out exactly how to do certain things with it, and the manual is no help whatsoever. Availabilty of accessories is excellent, and thankfully no shortage of lenses, either! I've put approximately 100 rolls of film through it, and it just keeps on keeping on!… Read Full Review

“Love it! Good price, excellent features.”

Written on: 28/04/2000 by Andres Nava. (1 review written)

Love it! Good price, excellent features… Read Full Review

“I love this camera. I have had it for a while now and...”

Written on: 27/04/2000 by Scott OHara. (1 review written)

I love this camera. I have had it for a while now and it still performs perfectly… Read Full Review

Kada2110's Response to Scott OHara.'s Review

Written on: 19/11/2005

I agree with you, and if you are a profesional photographer, then you know that this camera is perfect.

Read 1 Comment