Heroes Reviews

Heroes - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Having been utterly spellbound by Series 1 and Series...”

Written on: 21/07/2010 by glenc (319 reviews written)

Having been utterly spellbound by Series 1 and Series 2 I was half expecting Series 3 to go downhill a little.

I was close to giving this 4 stars, but I think it just about justifies 5.

The great thing about this programme, as opposed to something like 24 (which I also loved), is they can easily add in a large amount of new characters, plots and twists - which they have done in abundance in Series 3.

You've still got most of the main characters from the other 2 series (although they're not… Read Full Review

“Heroes Season 3 has amazing special FX and twisting...”

Written on: 14/11/2008

Heroes Season 3 has amazing special FX and twisting plot line that will shock you and leave you wanting more! It can get a little confusing as to who is on whose side at times. Brilliant start to the season, as good as the first season!… Read Full Review

“Having thoroughly enjoyed Heroes Series 1, I was...”

Written on: 26/02/2010 by glenc (319 reviews written)

Having thoroughly enjoyed Heroes Series 1, I was expecting Series 2 to be a little less impressive - as I've often found a successful first series sometimes results in the second series being rushed and as a result, the finished product being quite poor.

However, I started watching series 2 and became instantly hooked as I was with the first series. There's loads of things in the plot which get your brain going and quite a few areas which aren't revealed until later in the series - which is… Read Full Review

“This completely passed me by when it was on TV (on the...”

Written on: 03/02/2010 by glenc (319 reviews written)

This completely passed me by when it was on TV (on the BBC I think too...)

We got it as a DVD and finally got round to watching it - expectations were pretty low.

Within 2 or 3 episodes I was completely hooked. Loved the premise of the series, loved the characters and generally loved everything about it.

The only other time I've been so hooked on a TV series is when I watched the first episodes of 24.

Really hoping that the later series are as good as Series 1 (off to buy them now...)… Read Full Review

“Enthralling series, one of the best seasons so far but...”

Written on: 12/10/2008

Enthralling series, one of the best seasons so far but 1 or 2 episodes not as good as the rest. One of the best shows on t.v and some eye candy… Read Full Review

“OK, I am writing this review of Heroes after watching...”

Written on: 26/07/2007 by Clair (1 review written)

OK, I am writing this review of Heroes after watching the full series on the Si Fi Channel before airing on BBC2, so I will try not to give you any spoilers.

Heroes is about a group of people who have never meet before who all discover they have superpowers. There are also three different forces trying to track them down.

First is Doctor Mohinder Suresh whose father, a genetic researcher on discovering a the DNA code of the heroes is murdered and Mohinder takes his place in order to… Read Full Review

“Just watched the first two episodes of Heroes on BBC 2...”

Written on: 26/07/2007 by Tania (78 reviews written)

Just watched the first two episodes of Heroes on BBC 2 last night and I have to say I'm hooked. In these opening episodes we are introduced to each of the characters and their super powers. Great set of characters including a girl with a split personality, an indestructible cheerleader and a guy that can travel through time. There's room for plenty of twists, turns and full on action to follow, will most definitely be sticking with this one. Roll on next week!… Read Full Review