Zuto Reviews - www.zuto.com

• Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

Summary

Read user reviews of www.carloan4u.co.uk from customers past and present, and share your own experiences with others by submitting your own review here at Review Centre.
Zuto - www.zuto.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Zuto - www.zuto.com

“unhelpful”

Written on: 04/10/2022 by 278Morales (1 review written)

I purchased a vehical through zuto and that was easy . until they to a piece of the pie and I needed help because I bout a car through them that should of been scrapped. it had loads of faults and still does now and they still won't help me . it cost me 8k for a car where the seats are rotting from the inside and they tell me its the age of the vehicle!!. I'm disgusted in this company and the customer services are useless when it comes to helping the customer

“Not the best experience! ”

Written on: 30/03/2022 by boBlackwell174 (1 review written)

This review is not so much about ZUTO staff but about the Eastwood motor company in Essex however I do feel that zuto have not been very helpful I've had to handle as correspondence by myself Stressed is not the word. I have never heard anyone experience what I have experienced with an exchange of a vehicle in my life. My car was an older car and had nowhere near the amount repairs needed to do on it.when receiving the vehicle, it was not the cleanest the way the company handed it to me it had dog hairs stains and all types of internal flaws. However I decided to mention it but over look those types of things as they could be rectified with cleaning.! Approx a month into driving the car I realised that is had other issues the clutch, the radio which is touch screen was not working, the dashboard warning lights began to alarm, I obviously called the company and they seems to be hands on and advised they would sort it and give me a curtesy car in the meantime. I was appauled by the state of the so called curtesy car. It was a 1995 plait vehicle with more dog hairs than on the dog filthy inside and outside no petrol hardly in the car it was a state. no exaggeration I couldn't believe my eyes. It was so old that you had to use a key to open the door never mind the dirt inside the car. Months in the car still has issues. TODAY as I write this the car was away from me for the 3rd time last week for repairs. And came back a day ago but to no surprise the engine management light has come back on and the company Seems to be blaming me for it. He has no explanation as to what the engine management result was but would rather to argue other issue not to do with the initial problem. He is not apologetic, just awful, to begin with they were helpful but I can see now that was all to pull wool over my eyes as they knew they had sold a faulty car and were happy to do so. The car needed tracking. Service checks, retuning, the radio was not working, the lights weren't working properly, oh god the list went on and every other month it was something else. I literally cried today as I was so tresses with all the issues and they way he dealt with me is not helpful. Please avoid you may be the next to experience this and it's not nice at all.

“No accountability ”

Written on: 12/02/2022 by Amz192 (1 review written)

I hope this email finds you and your leadership team well. I have had an awful customer experience with your company Zuto. Through your company I spoke to your Sales Representative who introduced me to a vehicle that was advertised by inner link motors. The finance was arranged from within your panel of lenders, I fully cooperated and this took around 1 week to arrange everything and I was told everything is arranged and the car is ready to be collected on the 11/02/2022. In the process, I have arranged vehicle insurance, me and my partner booked holiday off work and arranged train tickets from London to Norwich for me and my partner to come collect my vehicle as promised. However, I was half way into my journey I received a call from the dealership (inner link) saying there is a fault with the car. The car requires some parts which will not be ready until next week. After hearing this I was devastated, shocked as I am half way already in my journey and I was stuck as I didn’t know how to organise a return journey. This is appalling because I was promised that all the checks have been carried out and the vehicle was only waiting to be collected. Also, my frustration is why would the checks not be done beforehand atleast 1 day beforehand especially if they are aware that I am travelling from a far distance to collect this vehicle. This could have all been avoided if your company followed the basic principle of doing what they promised to do e.g we offer a free x point check, 14 point check, previous history check, used network of trusted dealership as advertised on your website. What I find very disappointing is the whole of last week Zuto contacted me numerous times throughout the day when it was for your company’s benefit to make a sale but today when I was left stranded and not forgetting the further expenditure and the inconvenience that this has caused me and has ruined all my plans for the days ahead, no one from your customer care team has bothered to communicate with me once to reassure and provide me with some sort of resolution. Instead, Manager was being very defensive and giving me very ridiculous excuses such as it’s a used vehicle when at the time of sales I was promised service for the vehicle, MOT and ready for collection. He was giving me excuses such as his vehicle is 1 years old and had an engine management sign coming up. How is that relevant to my circumstance? He was failing to understand me and kept on interrupting me when I was expressing my disappointment. How is that even possible and what kind of a manager is he who is not willing to listen to the customers concern? I have read and heard some negative feedback about your company service but I believe everyone deserves a chance and I tried my luck but in the process I have wasted my valuable time, money and effort. I have attached our expenditure for our travel from London to Norwich and then Norwich back to London. The bare minimum you can do to rectify this situation is reimburse me for my whole journey and also provide back to basics training for your team when handling with customer concern and complaints. I hope you take my complaint very seriously if you have any care for your customers for the future of your business! I hope to hear back from you as soon as possible. Btw bare in mind the CEO is unreachable !!!

“Statutory Demand and Legal Prosecution By Zuto”

Written on: 07/07/2020 by christtate (1 review written)

My son sold Ford Focus with finance from Zuto. My son made it clear he had no FCA approval, no premises and did not comply with Zuto terms. The deal went through and the buyer reduced the car value from £6995 to £2200 in a few week by abusing it , damaging it and driving off-road. Zuto unwound the finance deal and claim full refund and legal costs. The buyer used a focus without any financial costs or penalties. Zuto now have a Statutory demand judgement without any prior notification or opportunity to challenge or dispute the circumstances. Bankruptcy now threatens my son. We love Zuto but sincerely hope you don`t.

“Avoid zuto to save a lot of money and hassle! ”

Written on: 29/05/2020 by MatildaBatchelor (1 review written)

Zuto sell cars on behalf of dodgy dealerships! Zuto are involved with garages which assault you when you raise an issue about the car! Save yourself a lot of time, money, stress and hassle by going through another company!

“Hey great you've been pre-approved by Zuto, ring us up...”

Written on: 11/09/2019 by Mal11 (3 reviews written)

Hey great you've been pre-approved by Zuto, ring us up while we pass you through to Amigo loans who you need a guarantor for. Lets get real if you can get a guarantor then why wouldn't your guarantor just get you a bank loan in there name at a fraction of the cost. Because being a guarantor is exactly the same as taking a loan in their name. They're responsible if you default on an Amigo loan in your name and their responsible if you default on a bank loan their name. And dont give me the bs of improving your credit rating because Amigo is a super expensive way to do that. A pointless service. Summary....Don't bother. On the plus side the fella on the phone didn't even bother with the hard sell. He obviously knows the score and thinks why bother.

“DO NOT BUY THROUGH ZUTO!!!”

Written on: 04/11/2018 by Jaylah335 (1 review written)

DO NOT BUY THROUGH ZUTO!!!!! Sold a death trap! I brought a car through zuto two and half months ago, for the last two weeks the car has been sat on the drive. While driving home from work one night, I was going around a roundabout when the steering locked up. I had to slam on my breaks to stop myself crashing into a tree. This shook me up quite badly. When I got home I tried to open the bonnet to put steering fluid in, only to find out I couldn't open the bonnet. I had to get a pair pliers to turn the bonnet latch. Once I got it open, that's when I found out that on the passenger side of the vehicle there was a load of sellotape on top of the light to seal a crack, the wheel arch cracked, bonnet out of line and a piece of sandpaper. These were hidden when I brought the car. The car was never described as having an accident or bump, it was described as "one careful owner" I got a mechanic to look at the car, he confirmed that it had been in an accident and shouldn't be on the road. Needing a new power steering motor. I was told the dealer had one chance to repair it. he refused! I told zuto he refused and that I am so unhappy with a mis-sold car that is so dangerous it could've killed me and other people. I do not want this car anymore! I was told that I need a diagnostics. I said I'm not happy driving a death trap to prove it's a death trap. So they said they could get someone out to do the diagnostics, just give them 48 hours and they will ring back. They never rang, so I did. I got through to a horrible boy that said there was nothing about that on my file and to get the diagnostics myself. I tried to explain the car is not safe on the road, when I asked for the manager that time "she's not in". She never seems to be in or can call you back when you ask. I'm starting to think she doesn't exist! I managed to get a diagnostics done myself and sent over to zuto and still nothing! I trusted fully that Zuto would do their job as described and sell me a car that was safe and that the dealerships were checked. As a result I don't want this car anymore. When I said this to one of the employees, he laughed and said it was down to me to check it was safe. The Consumer Act 2015 states that a repair, replacement or refund must be done if a fault occurs between 30 days - 6 months after purchase. I had this car two months when I was in a near accident. Its been sat on my drive for two weeks while I wait for zuto to do their job. Unfortunately it is quite clear that they are hoping to ignore me, so I'll give up and pay for the repairs myself. Not going to happen, I call everyday, twice a day. I can tell they're fed up with me but if they did their jobs correctly, they would stop hearing from me. DO NOT BUY THROUGH ZUTO!!!

“Do not trust them”

Written on: 27/09/2016 by Chacet1966 (1 review written)

Do not trust these people. We are on our third attempt at getting finance. We have lost 2 cars already from the same dealer. The dealer has been clear that this is our last chance. Every time we send in the paperwork we get told all is ok and correct and the paperwork will be sent off to the lender the next day we get a phone saying something is wrong. One was they couldn't see all 4 sides of my payslip they said the document is legible they just prefer to see all the sides. I spoke to the lender directly about this and was told that as long as the document is legible and we can see the amount paid and the company you work for the sides of the payslip are not relevant. I re-sent the payslips and told again everything is now fine you will have the money within a couple of days they said that they had told the dealer that I had sent in the payslips wrong - so basically putting the blame on me. That was on a Friday. We got a message on Saturday saying paperwork had been sent. Monday morning get a call my date of birth does not match my passport. Apparently the date of birth on their system is showing 23 April 1977 when my date of birth is 23 September 1977. Now one of the security questions they ask is your date of birth. I phoned on the friday to complain about the whole pay slip problem and was asked my date of birth I said 23/09/1977 and even said to the lady that I was busy at the moment as I was going out to celebrate my birthday at no point on Friday morning was I told they had a different date and considering this is a 3rd attempt it was never mentioned before. Clearly between Friday evening and Monday morning someone within the company had changed my date of birth and nobody knows why or who. They did try and say it must have been us which clearly is not true as I gave them my date of birth as security. Clearly something funny is going on.

“Avoid at all costs ”

Written on: 05/09/2016 by Zackarya355 (1 review written)

Started off great, and they got deposit for a car it all changed , 3 weeks later after being told everything ok , they are still sorting out the finance and Iam still filling in and submitting forms constantly , and still no where closer to getting the car Then was 3 weeks ago , I would advise to avoid this company and they seem to delay things and have stall tactics constantly , do not use Zuto

“Avoid zuto finance if you can !”

Written on: 28/04/2016 by ejMcCoy42 (1 review written)

I am a car dealer based in cambridgshire, today I had a customer travell all the way from motherwell to buy a car. He called zuto on the weekend and they told him you have been fully approved so go and view the car and we will pay the dealer on the same day, he arrived here in the morning and waited all day utill 5:30 pm when a guy from Zuto called me to say they wont be able to approve him for finance. This is not the first time its happened. Just be carefull with Zuto as they dont always tell the truth.

“Hopeless aftercare”

Written on: 21/04/2016 by Kristianx391 (1 review written)

At first when I dealt with zuto they were brilliant the whole process took 3 days got my self in the car I wanted which was fab ... Then it all went wrong the car broke down i contacted zuto and explained as it had only been 3 weeks and my first payment was due to go out and had no car . They referred my case to the customer care team .. This team consists of 1 person as every time I call I am promised a call back it has now been 8 days of daily calls and guess what I am still waiting a call back when I applied I got through within a minute and had regular feedback ..but now I keep getting fobbed off with excuses like the customer care team are on training ...or there is only one person in etc etc I have a car which is broken I am paying instalment of £300 Insaurance of £70 per month and tax while taking the taxi to work ...so be aware you might be fine fig your car is ok but best of luck if things go wrong I am now going to contact the fca etc to see if I can get this resolved . As for zuto looking forward to your automated reply

“Not one fault from start to finish..”

Written on: 03/11/2015 by Warbythedon (1 review written)

I didn't think I'd be able to get finance so had a scan across a few websites and found Zuto, applied and within minutes got accepted. My agent was simply amazing, start to finish answered all my questions (I am the type to reiterate questions to make sure I understand everything - this didnt matter!), helped me search for cars and assisted in my final decision. She took care of all the leg work, I applied 2 days later test drove the car and shook hands on the deal, she dealt with the garage for me all I did was sign the paperwork! I have recommended her personally to friends and family and would recommend Zuto with complete faith. Thank you for making this process to quick and easy.

“Waste of Time”

Written on: 09/10/2015 by Julienb22 (1 review written)

Big promises, yet constant excuses and delay's. Wish I hadn't even bothered. Horrible experience and now thanks to them my credit score takes a smack too.. Awesome.. ((not))

“Avoid”

Written on: 24/09/2015 by PaxtonCoyne (1 review written)

After service- very poor. Zuto unhelpful and rude (Avoid speaking to the manager ). They don't want to know! The sales staff and everyone are really good but this so called dedicated customer care is disgusting! the person I dealt with by far is the worst ever person in customer care!!Avoid unless you can guarantee that you have brought a decent car. Talks over you and then hangs up without listening...this is all before you get to tell her what it is all about!

“Igne”

Written on: 29/07/2015 by igne (1 review written)

Usually I'm not writing reviews, but this time I'll do. Well, what can I say - worst experience ever I had with this company! Won't recommend to anyone! The process is long and exhausting because they are not able fully explain what documents they require; when you are trying to contact them either they are very busy, either your personal finance expert is unavailable. Advise: try find the car you want to buy as nearer as possible because you won't be able to take it home after driving test.

“The extremly helpful Theo Bowers”

Written on: 15/07/2015 by joshstoker (1 review written)

I'm writing to say i did not get a loan in the end but was in deep consideration but then a family member said they could help me out i didn't need the loan. However that is not what i am going to talk about, the service i got to help me find a car which i thought was going to be filled with stress and hassle to then become completely stress free all thanks to Theo Bowers. i got a phone call at 9:30am from Theo saying what he could do to help me. i just found a advert told him and then he went though all the effort to ring up the garage and ending up helping me find not only the right finance for the car i want but even telling me which car wasn't such a good idea. the example being a advert for a low millage car almost new for what seemed like penny's and once he dug deeper realized it had previous faults and didn't recommend it he was straight on the phone back to me and letting me know for me to then just say i've found money don't worry about it. but for 6 hours solid he did whatever he could for me and more. true gentlemen and to whoever gets Theo in the future for a loan your in safe hands.

“Excellent from start to finish”

Written on: 17/06/2015

I have always had difficulty getting car finance due to my poor credit. So i reluctantly applied via Zuto expecting it to be a NO! boy was i wrong. I applied last wednesday and was accepted in under an hour from there on in it has been smooth sailing!!! As i type this i will be going to pick up my brand spanking new car tomorrow :-) I'd like to say a special thanks to Georgina Barber and Gemma Eastwood who were on hand to answer my millions of questions!

“start to finish”

Written on: 01/05/2015 by igFlynn369 (1 review written)

from online enquiry it took 3 days to get accepted ,get car and finance all done and dusted in that time with great customer service and help all the way..dean topliss dealt with me pam shaw and i would not hesitate to recommend to friends..thanks for all your help

“BAD”

Written on: 30/04/2015 by Allen402 (1 review written)

after checking online for a car loan this site popped up. I then proceeded to apply because the ad says that they have a very good acceptance rate, but was then refused and now have a mark on my credit rating because i applied and got refused at the 1st stage saying the needed more info which I had provided in full, what a joke and waste of time! I couldn't have given any more as they had all details. i WOULDN'T recommend this site to anyone trying to get finance as the ads aren't as good as they make out and will only ruin your credit rating for any future applications.

Tonysense's Comment

Written on: 20/05/2015

How is that their fault? If you use a comparison site, those site effect your credit score.
Unfortunately, when you apply for a loan or credit, there is a possibility that you will be refused. Especially if you do not fit their specific requirements etc.

I used Car Loan 4 U and had no issues.

I would go and do a credit check and see why you were refused. There could be a mark on your report for something that you were not even aware of.

Read 1 Comment

“car loan process”

Written on: 25/04/2015 by gonezhovis (1 review written)

Great service, no hassle at all. Would recommend to anyone. Big thanks to the person I dealt with fir making things si simple.