Short Hair Chihuahua Reviews

Short Hair Chihuahua
5.0

Short Hair Chihuahua - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Short Hair Chihuahua

“I love all Chihuahuas. Their temperaments vary...”

written by on 12/11/2009

I love all Chihuahuas. Their temperaments vary greatly; but most of the ones I've seen are all gentle. They're just very aware of strangers, and love to be with and protect their owners. I have a little baby chi myself, and he is wonderful! I wouldn't trade my baby for the world! They are active, but small enough to be lap dogs.

“I love Ollie he is fabulous. He has a little brother...”

written by Je55ica on 01/04/2004

I love Ollie he is fabulous. He has a little brother who is Jasper the 'shortie' Jack Russell and they love each other. They just play all the time!!

190025_Gemmsiow's Response to Je55ica's Review

Written on: 20/04/2005

I have a chihuahua cross Jack russel called Molly, she's so lovely, I have never met such an affectionate dog, she's more like a child than a dog! She's adores her family, but has to get used to new people before accepting them. Definitely not a fashion accessory, as they need lots of exercise to burn off all their energy and she loves to play with our other dogs.

“i have 2 chihuahua's and they're both really cool and...”

written by phattygrl9103 on 28/01/2004

i have 2 chihuahua's and they're both really cool and nice i have 2 nieces and 1 nephew they love emily and jojo