Tall Girls Reviews - www.tallgirls.co.uk

Tall Girls www.tallgirls.co.uk - Ask a question now

“They closed without notice ”

Written on: 10/09/2017 by 147Pope (1 review written)

I received returned shoes today after 2 months waiting for a refund that o didn't get to then find out they've closed down. Very disappointed. Sorry to hear this happened to you too… Read Full Review

“did not receive shoes”

Written on: 16/08/2017 by Landinx26 (1 review written)

never received shoes ,and website seems to have gone ,no way will I be able to get a refund. because unable to send a email has the address no longer exists… Read Full Review

“The owners of this company flip company names and...”

Written on: 15/08/2017 by DisaffectedMA (1 review written)

The owners of this company flip company names and websites more often than I change underwear - check them out on companies house. I recently bought a number of goods which were delivered but unsuitable. Tried to return to find the website defunct, and they didn't answer phone/email/letter enquiries as to how to do that or guarantee my money back. I looked into the owners and they have lots of companies, obviously structured to avoid tax and/or avoid having to fulfil their obligations to… Read Full Review

“Terrible - do not use. ”

Written on: 11/08/2017 by Barrettfv76 (1 review written)

Ordered nearly £100 worth of goods and did not receive. Absolutely do not use as they will take your money and not send you anything. Am trying to claim the money back through my bank… Read Full Review

Hbob2156's Comment

Written on: 11/08/2017

I should add that I have tried contacting them but their twitter, Facebook, website and email address are all down and no one is answering their telephone lineas a reviewer below has pointed out. Absolutely appalled that they have taken my money without delivering the goods. Will be pursuing.

Disaffectedma's Comment

Written on: 15/08/2017

Exactly the same problem with contacting them - although they sent me the goods and i can't return them. If you check out the company directors and the actual company ownership they just flip between company names, screwing customers in the process.

I hope you get something back from the bank

Written on: 16/08/2017

I've had exactly the same thing. Returned a pair of jeans but undeliverable by Royal Mail as they'd clearly upped sticks. No response to emails etc so am out of pocket by £65. They have now had the barefaced cheek to use the tallgirls mailing list to send me an email promoting Legs for Days, a quick check on companies house shows they are the same company. I am fuming. The tallgirls website link now directs to Legs for Days etc so I will be contacting them to try and get my refund. If not Trading Standards will be involved.

Written on: 17/08/2017

Got an email back from Legs for Days saying they have no responsibility and have only purchased the stock, which is clearly untrue as Companies House details confirm. I am taking this up with Trading Standards as it's not right that they get away with this.

Read 4 Comments

“They don't answer the phone or respond to emails”

Written on: 05/08/2017 by Lincolnw447 (1 review written)

I've emailed 3 times with a query regarding a refund. I've also tried phoning 6 times over the past week and the phone just rings and rings and never get answered. Appalling customer service… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/08/2017

Same here. My tracked return failed ("refused") and is now at Royal Mail national returns centre in Belfast according to Royal Mail advisor. Their website also appears to have been removed as does their Facebook page. I can't get through on the phone and haven't had a response to my email. I wouldn't be surprised if they've gone out of business but I do want my £65 quid back! :(

Read 1 Comment

“Appalling quality and dreadful customer service”

Written on: 19/01/2017 by Larsen171 (1 review written)

I purchased a pair of boots for £95 which had a silver trim on the heel. After 2 wears I realised the silver was not metal as I had thought but merely silver painted plastic. I phoned tall girls who seemed equally surprised at the quality of the boot and they agreed a refund. The boots were returned but now 6 weeks later they have sent the boots back to me and have said they will not refund as they are not faulty. The boots are clearly not fit for purpose as they had acknowledged on the phone… Read Full Review

“Tall Girls.co.uk Is good,”

Written on: 30/07/2013

I love there shoes.. Not the clothes there is us teens yanno... Im 6,1 and im 13....I do love the converse tho<3… Read Full Review

Coolguy600's Comment

Written on: 02/12/2014

Cool your tall.

Read 1 Comment

“Nice to see someone catering for the taller person,...”

Written on: 23/09/2008

Nice to see someone catering for the taller person, there are plenty of us about… Read Full Review

“A good layout and easy to use website, plenty of...”

Written on: 30/03/2007 by pinkbassgirl (4 reviews written)

A good layout and easy to use website, plenty of choice in clothes and shoes for both men and women.
The prices are very high and it said on their website they expect their shoes to last for a few months, but at that price I'd expect them to last longer, and with the prices being high, I can't buy as many as I'd like.
I only wear the shoes to work and they creased and marked very easily, and weren't very comfortable on the soles of my feet. But I put up with it in the summer when it's hot… Read Full Review