KitchenAid KPES100PM Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

KitchenAid KPES100PM - Ask a question now

“I too have had problems with leaking tanks on this...”

written by on 10/01/2011

I too have had problems with leaking tanks on this model, however the service from Kitchenaid is excellent.

I've just rung their customer service number and they are arranging for a replacement machine to be with me within 48 hours.

I'm hoping my fourth machine will be the one that stays with me.

“We've had ours about 3 years. On the positive side,...”

written by on 17/03/2010

We've had ours about 3 years. On the positive side, it makes great espresso, lattes, what have you. We bought it after adding up what we were spending at Starbucks and yes we've saved big time. It's more than paid for itself. And it makes great lattes. Negative side: we've had a pump go out twice since we've had it, and it takes months (yes months) to get a replacement. Service dept was no help at all (both were after the warranty ran out). Not even friendly. (And no, we weren't looking for anything free after the warranty expired - only advice). Bottom line - beautiful machine that makes good lattes but isn't anywhere nearly as durable as it looks. I wouldn't buy another.

“Much as hate to agree with the other negative reviews,...”

written by on 17/11/2009

Much as hate to agree with the other negative reviews, this machine is not up KA equipment. We are on our 4th yes 4th machine. The first two leaked and the heater in the third one packed up after one week. The customer services have been great (keep replacing the machine without a quibble) it's just the product is poor. I would not buy another one

Alasdhair's Comment

Written on: 30/12/2009

I found this review very helpful because...I am having similar problems and my second machine has just failed.

“waste of money!!!!!!! If only I had known about the leaks.”

written by on 15/11/2009

waste of money!!!!!!! If only I had known about the leaks.

“DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY..WE HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEM...”

written by on 10/10/2009

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY..WE HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEM AFTER PROBLEM..

“Don't waste your money. I bought my original...”

written by on 08/05/2009

Don't waste your money. I bought my original KitchenAid KPES100PM machine nearly three years ago and had to get a replacement last year due to internal leaks. Less than a year using the replacement, I'm now experiencing the same internal leaks and having surfed the web for others reviews, it seems I'm not the only one who has experienced what appears to be a common design or manufacturing fault.

“it's capable of making great coffee, but you do need...”

written by John Rudge on 30/01/2009

it's capable of making great coffee, but you do need to know how to grind, tamp, choose and treat your beans...otherwise results will be poor. If you actually enjoy the process of making coffee and have the basic skills, the KitchenAid KPES100PM will reward you with great coffee. Much nicer to look at, and better made than many other italian machines. I've used lots of machines over the years and this is the best domestic machine, by a long shot. Better than my old Gaggia. Looks are a personal thing, but I think it's a masterpiece.
My machine failed after 6 months of quite hard use. Kitchenaid replaced it without question, but it did take a month to resolve.

“Overall this kitchen aid coffee machine is a good...”

written by x5pilot on 27/08/2008

Overall this kitchen aid coffee machine is a good unit. Durable - solid build, Looks good in black only! A tasty coffee. Independant pumps. Easy access to water tank - no messing around. I can honestly say I've not been to my local starbucks since buying this machine over 2 years ago. Thats more than paid for itself!

“I do not understand negative points some people are...”

written by on 01/04/2008

I do not understand negative points some people are reporting about this KitchenAid coffee machine. Perhaps not using machine correctly, or using poor ingredients.

“I have a kitchenaid coffee maker that I hate. It was...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by mikeohearn6 on 04/02/2008

I have a kitchenaid coffee maker that I hate. It was a gift, I would never buy one, the deisign is horrid. The pot does not align correctly causing coffee grounds in the pot of coffee. I have several Kitchenaid products, in my opinion they are overly priced and not designed properly.