HP Officejet 7210 Reviews

HP Officejet 7210 - Ask a question now

“I have owned two of these machines in the last year so...”

Written on: 18/02/2007 by peter allan (3 reviews written)

I have owned two of these machines in the last year so I'd like to comment on them. When the first one arrived, we had installation problems. Even a "normal" install takes approx 30 minutes. Every time I installed the software, the scanner wouldn't work. Eventually I used the HP telephone helpline which involved some surprisingly lengthy ( but free) phone calls to a call center in India. After no less than seven (7) attempts to install the software, suddenly everything started working… Read Full Review

Ramana2703's Response to peter allan's Review

Written on: 17/09/2008

I found this review helpful because...
<br/>
<br/>i had same problems with same model. i have one of the model epson and hp 7210 officejet. i never get problem with epson but so many problems with this officejet model. first of all it is difficult to install. when i want to reinstall it the scanner drivers are never get helpful to me, that time i get the drivers through internet and installed it getting started scanning. within the time of 2 months using the scanner it is failed and it shows the message scanner failed power off and then start again the machine. when i want to replace the scanner i have went to my nearest authorised service centre and explained my problems to them and they told to me it is not useful to me to get servicing or replacement of scanner it is not useful as well as they told to me it is better than to get replacement with new printer you will get 8% of cash back in exchange offer with new printer it is silly.

Read 1 Comment