Completely Free Dating - www.completelyfreedating.co.uk

• Ease Of Navigation

Summary

''Completely Free Dating is an online dating service for people living in the UK. It is 100% FREE, there will be no fee for any service at anytime to anyone.''

Media Gallery for Completely Free Dating - www.completelyfreedating.co.uk

Completely Free Dating - www.completelyfreedating.co.uk

“A genuine free site with less fake profiles”

Written on: 14/09/2022 by Nostrings2606 (1 review written)

Completely free dating is a good way to start your online dating journey providing you are maybe willing to travel in order to meet someone, The good points for me are few fake profiles and people and genuinely free so if it's not for you then you haven't lost anything. Bad or weak points you may not have much to choose from in your area so may have to travel and you will find alot of people haven't logged on for 30 days or more so chances are they've met someone but not deleted details and that's disappointing as utterly pointless. Communication with people you have messaged can be slow so you may need to be a little patient.

“Total waste of time”

Written on: 26/08/2022 by zuWoodard1982 (1 review written)

Very few potential dates and hardly any of them actually visit the site. It would be easier to meet someone in an empty bar. Plus, the site is littered with adverts that crop up everywhere. It is a very irritating site and a total waste of time.

“Satisfaction guaranteed ”

Written on: 26/08/2022 by Nataliah1993 (1 review written)

This site states it's free and it's exactly that. I am surprised that more single people don't use it.

“Rubbish, wasteful and terrible.”

Written on: 23/08/2022 by 209Schmidt (1 review written)

I find this dating site terrible. It's such a waste of time. I have been a customer for over a month, and access the site regularly. Unfortunately, no women are interested in me. I do not get a reply to messages or likes. And often I cannot find anyone online around my age to chat with. I would not recommend this site to anyone. The only good thing is that it's free.

“More interzction”

Written on: 06/08/2022 by Viviancampbell (1 review written)

I believe a good idea would be to Encouragement members to read the profiles of members who do not have photos. A facility for female members to tell members without a photo to indicate that they like what a male member has wrote and visa versa. Many people cannot post photos as their job does not allow their identity to be disclosed, also, many people are very concerned about privacy and the use of facial recognition software. Also the age that a member posts seems to attract members of a simlar age. Everyone should see all member what ever their age. Sometimes great friendships can be made even though there is an age gap. The theme should be about connecting people, not dividing them by age group.

“Brilliant site”

Written on: 25/07/2022 by 1953Tobin (1 review written)

i like the site as plenty of women on here

“There is none ”

Written on: 10/07/2022 by KimoraParks (1 review written)

Have not had any luck on here don't get any messages or and no ones gets back

“There are many members on here who are completely...”

Written on: 08/07/2022 by HudsonAdkins (1 review written)

There are many members on here who are completely fake. Usually when someone gives you the email address they are not actually living in the UK.. Included in a message will be something along the lines of: 'I do not visit this site for very often so please contact me on the following email address' This is usually an indicator that someone is actually using a false ID. Most people are very reluctant to give out their phone numbers and there are a number of reasons for this! They might actually be married or still in a relationship. They have a false profile. I'm quite simply they are bored and have nothing better to do with their time. Please be careful of people who tell you that the mother or a relation of there's is sick in hospital and they need some money to finance it. If there is any mention of money you must report them and then block them immediately. Basically if something sounds too good to be true it is usually right. Use your common sense and be very careful.

“Not too Sure To be Honest.....”

Written on: 02/06/2022

Only chats have asked for WhatsApp after a couple of texts and don't seem to be in the UK...

“Not enough contacts”

Written on: 24/05/2022 by Todd467 (1 review written)

I closed my account because of very few responses from my area, you kept sending me contacts from too far away.

“Looking for a soulmate only genuine ladies apply please .”

Written on: 25/02/2022 by Radiosteve (1 review written)

Hi im looking for a soulmate im not getting any younger im 100% genuine many thanks for the use of the site i have never used these sites before so its a learning curve many thanks again i would recommend this site to other people .

“Meet lovely people ”

Written on: 15/02/2022 by Pobbly (1 review written)

Completely Free Dating has enabled me to meet some lovely ladies from within my local area. I have learned though that it’s absolutely essential to post very recent photos of your self on your profile page. Yes, of course, we all looked much nicer 25 years ago but it only leads to massive disappointment and to never hearing from that lovely person that you wanted to get to know. If anything, post plain photos of yourself and that way, if someone wants to meet you, they’re in for a treat! I post a new photo every 6 months, just to be sure people won’t be disappointed when they see me on a date.

“Worth checking out”

Written on: 08/02/2022 by StacyGlover449 (1 review written)

Joined a few weeks ago, and have chatted with a few people. I noticed some profiles have next to nothing, and should not be, but the owners probably have genuine reasons for being discreet. Trust is a ' 2- way ' street though, and such profiles should not be rampant, otherwise, it the site will become a haven for dodgy characters. I am sure there are rooms for improvement, and my views are just part of the possible inputs.

“Very small User base”

Written on: 30/01/2022 by JadaCastillo369 (1 review written)

Small number of Users. Best you can say about the site is its Free ;-( Unless Completely Free Dating can enlarge its database by collaboration with other free sites, I'm afraid there's not a lot to recommend.

“It's really brilliant ”

Written on: 19/01/2022 by Thorpeca186 (1 review written)

I think that the site is really brilliant i would recommend it to anyone anyone The way you handle it is very good I feel safe using the site

“Complete;y Free Dating review”

Written on: 28/12/2021 by artistisus (1 review written)

Well its a nice site but I havebt meet anyone on it at all....If this is going to work we need something like Match or totally different. We need to make it real..How u say?? Maybe a video call system of some sort...it feels a luttle existential....Is there a way of meaking this the best dating site online?? Maybe groups of interest...Like I am an artist so i would want someone who is an artist or involved in he art scene...the same as in music....so grpups could be good of liked minded individuals..Also for shy people like me there needs to be trust and anti spammer stradegy.....we need to attract more people by making it more interesting....It is good but I cant get into it at all....that could be me but I am finding this depressing and too hard....as I am DIFFERENT...I think group segmentation could be the answer which could include a group that just wants a physical relationship nut done tastefully not dirty...so thats my suggestion.

“Like all the other sites but actually free”

Written on: 28/11/2021 by TysonGreenwood (1 review written)

It's easy to navigate around the site,I like that you can't be bombarded with photos in the chats that I had an issue with on other sites,there are way too many male profiles with no pix or info which is not acceptable in my opinion. i'm not sure what the 'report' function actually does because the men I reported were still able to access my profile keep me in their favourites list and the worst ones were still allowed to remain on the site rather than be banned. The old saying of "you get what you pay for" is a good way to sum up my experience as this free site is only a bit better than all the ones who charge.

Musicwithin1's Comment

Written on: 08/02/2022

I just left a review now, and yours actually touched many of the things I skipped ( should have read this prior

Read 1 Comment

“more than 30 days”

Written on: 21/09/2021 by 1985Piper (1 review written)

All the matches within 20 miles were online "more than 30 days" ago and I suspect considerably longer than 30 days as nobody replies to my messages. What is the point of showing so many people that are clearly no longer using the site.

“pic's”

Written on: 12/09/2021 by Lauryn1972 (1 review written)

This site should have pic's only , been on an off this site for long time and yet no one is working out , i also think that if a person not loged on for over 3 months should be removed and the fact that most from my town not loged on for some time is not good at all , an update on each member should be told if there still single and still looking for someone , should make that clear in there profile.

“Completely free dating”

Written on: 23/08/2021 by gen11 (1 review written)

Site easy to get around & set up profile etc I would like if notification emails had age & area of person so I could delete as such a lot of messages from younger people & ouside requested area help from support team has been good it would be good to see lots more members join